𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 5 🔪💉

When i was 11 years old i killed a cat, and i kinda liked it. I've said that i wasn't the type to kill someone, but actually i was.

The shy kid nobody knows. It sounds mysterious and weird. And it is.

•••••••

The shy kid from geography started to look weird at me. They've always said that she was gay, bi, whatever. But surprise! I was bi too.

But she wasn't my type.

She sometimes began to follow me, like i was the queen bee, like maddie.

Weeks later she started texting me: 'Sorry if this is weird but, would you like to get a drink somewhere?'.

It was weird. She was the shy kid, but she texted me something risky.

'Uh, name pls?'.

'Gabbie, Gabbie Martinez'.

'Sure, why not'.

I should've minded my own business, like the killing list. But i also needed a little bit fun in my life.

••••••••

I putted some makeup on and a cute little pink dress, it looked like a date. Maybe it could be fun??!

She texted me: 'I'll pick you up at 7 :)'.

It was 6:30 when she texted me that, i was actually nervous, i didn't like her, but still.

-It reminded me of my first date with bratt, i was so nervous.-

It was 7:00 and i heard someone knocking on my door, i opened the door and there was she, Gabbie. She looked different, happier, cuter.

'Where are we even going?' I asked.
'To somewhere fun'. She said, while winking.

We drove to a mansion, with plenty of students. No, fuck, a party. I was so disappointed, she was the shy kid, why is she going to a party?

We stepped out of the car and knocked on the big wooden door. A girl with a yellow dress opened the door. At first i didn't saw her face, but then, i saw maddie standing there. She had so much makeup on, acrylic nails and big hoops in her ears.

I immediately stepped away from the door and ran away. How could gabbie do this? She knew maddie hated me, and i hated her.

It made me feel angry, dissapointed.

Gabbie stepped inside without knowing that i ran away, maddie looked at me weirded out for a split second.

I called a taxi and drove back to my hometown, oakville.

While driving to oakville i got a text from Gabbie: 'I'm sorry but, i did this to get closer with maddie, i never liked you.'

I- i hated her so fucking much, she used me. That bitch. I wanted to kill her, abuse her, hurt her.

So there, the new one on my own made killing list:

Gabbie Martinez.

•••••••

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞If you don't get the part where gabbie got closer with maddie because of amelie, here's a little explanation:
Amelie was always getting bullied by maddie, so maddie walked to amelie all the time to bully her.
So if gabbie got closer with amelie, maddie would pay attention to gabbie too.
Then gabbie could be a bitch too and be one of maddie's minions.