𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 2 🔪💉

I was walking to school like it was a normal day, because it was a normal day, right? A girl was walking behind me. I recognized her from geography class, she was the shy one, like me. I actually kinda hated her, she always wanted to be maddie's friend, like everyone else.

I arrived at school and i saw maddie talking to her minions, ugh.

She yelled: 'HEY BITCH, WANNA COME AND TALK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE, OH WAIT, YOU DONT HAVE ONE! HAHAHAHA!'.

Everyone laughed, it was such a fucking horrible joke so i just ignored it.

I was going to chemistry class and sat on that annoying chair nobody wanted to sit on.

Nobody sat next to me, yet. I hated talking to people, i didn't want a lab partner. But then, one of the hottest boys, sat next to me. The ex of maddie.

But also my ex, my only ex. He looked at me like i was his girlfriend, like i was 2 years ago. I looked in another direction.

I broke up with him because he sometimes threw stuff at me, like glass. He had a really bad personality. And sadly, he was my lab partner for the semester.

His name was bratt, btw.

I always wanted to stab him, hurt him, kill him. But as i said earlier, i wasn't the type to kill someone, i just wasn't.