𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 1 🔪💉

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: This may be triggering for some people because there's murder in it, self harm, suicide, violence and bad words. Read at your own risk.

Also, all of this is not true, so don't think i'm a psychopath, thanks :)

•••••••

It was a regular saturday night, maddie gave a party, again. Of course all the 'popular' people were invited. But i wasn't, because i wasn't popular obviously. She always had to bully me, had to say something mean to me. I hated her so so much. I hated her so much that i could even kill her an- 'Wait that's a great idea'. It was on my mind for a long time, but i wasn't the type to kill someone, i just wasn't.

I said to myself: 'Either kill myself, or kill maddie'. I wasn't the type to kill someone, so i attempted suicide. Wasn't a great idea after all.

I completely failed because an old lady saw me standing there, waiting on a train, while that train station was abandoned .

She thought it was weird, of course.

After i failed i was crying for maybe 3 hours long. 'sorry mom, sorry dad, you didn't love me after all so-'.

I knew it was a bad idea, i was never going to complete the task. So i needed to kill maddie, soon.

•••••••

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: I'm sorry if this is going to be bad english or short chapters, but i'm not a pro author and i'm dutch after all so i just don't know if this is going to be a great story.