𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 10 🔪💉

I walked away from the rumor board and i saw maddie standing there, giving a little smile. I absolutely hated that smile.

I started to get a little angry.

'Oh hey garbage bag, you like your cute rumor, i love it'. She said, still smiling.

I wasn't a little angry anymore, i was furious.

'You know what maddie? If you're going to say something to me again, i will fucking kill you. I'm not even kidding. So step the fuck away and go talk to your minions about your new dress you bought. Because i'm sick, fucking sick, about how you're treating me. You heard me?.

I actually tried to be calm, but i wasn't. I said it like i meant all of it, because i did. The demon in me was free, ready to take over me. And i really didn't care anymore, i was going to kill her, really really soon.

'Uh- i- chi- chill out dude'. She responded. I made her scared, exactly what i wanted.

But i was still really mad.

'No, i won't chill out, just go out of my fucking way you ugly son of a mother fucking bitch.'

Yeah i was really mad.

She gave a scared sigh and ran away. I was so done with her.

Everybody was staring at me, but i was still furious, so i opened myself in front of everyone.

'So, did everybody fucking heard me, if there's a rumor about me again, i will rip your tongue out and wait till your dead.' The demon now took over me.

Everybody was so surprised, confused, but also so scared.

That shy kid was being an actual psychopath.

But if i killed maddie soon, everybody would know that i was the killer. But i was a smart teenager, and everything needed to be the way i wanted it, and it did.

I walked away, acting so normal. While everyone was still surprised, confused, and scared.

I saw liam standing there, far away from the crowd of students that were staring at me. He smirked a little bit, it was like he liked my demon.

I walked towards him, still acting normal.

'That was fucking awesome'. Liam said, while laughing.

'Wait, for real?' I responded.

'Yeah, for real'. He said.

He already was my friend, my fucking best friend.