𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 12 🔪💉

Instead of the cinema we were just getting some coffee. At a random cafe.

'You know amelie, you don't know me that long but just know that you can tell me everything, okay?' He said, while smiling.

It's was the sweetest thing a boy (or just someone) had said to me.

'Okay, thanks. You could also tell me everything'. I responded, also smiling.

We both finished our coffee and were heading back home.

•••••••

LIAMS POV:

I got back home and immediately stormed back into my room. I was so happy that someone was being nice to me, a girl. I actually liked amelie, a lot.

While i was thinking of amelie my drunk mom was bursting into my room. I knew she was going to yell to me again, that she probably hated me or something. That it was my fault dad died.

But this time she didn't say that, she asked me something.

'Where's your dad honey?'

When she said that, i dropped a tear. I didn't knew what to say, how to react. So i just said something that would hurt her, such as she hurt me everyday.

'He's dead, get used to it.'

She bursted out crying, i regretted my decision. It wasn't the most smart thing to say to my mom. But it wouldn't matter, she was drunk after all so she would immediately forget it.

She walked out of my room, still sad about what i just said.

I began to remember how shitty my life was. So, i went to the bathroom, and grabbed my razor blade, i probably used for the 10th time this month. And i was cutting through my skin, deeper than ever.

'Ah- fuck-'

I saw the blood dripping from my wrist to the bathroom floor. The 7th scar on my right wrist. But it made it worse when i saw the other 6 scars on my left wrist.

I wrapped a clean bandage around it but it didn't help, the blood went right through it.

'Shit, what have i done.' I whispered to myself.

'What if amelie founds out.'

I checked my phone and i saw a message from amelie.

'Hey, should we go to the cinema tmrw. It's just a place after all ;)'.