{0.7}

-Real Life-

chapter 7 : a walk to remember

'do you still like her?'

-

•FINN WOLFHARD•

"so let me get this straight. you and millie went on a couple dates, liked each other, but ended it because of noah?" sadie asked finn as they walked to school together.

"exactly." finn confirmed.

"but what does this have to do with noah? i don't understand." sadie said.

finn sighed. "i thought you knew everything about noah."

"i do." sadie said.

"then how do you not know that he has a massive crush on millie?" finn replied.

"i do know that." sadie confirmed.

"then if you pit the puzzle pieces together, our friendship would've ended a year ago."

"just because you guys liked the same girl."

"yep." finn said popping the 'p'.

"that still doesn't make sense. he would've understood, right?" sadie asked.

"no, he wouldn't. he told me that he had a crush on millie. i never told him i liked her too. it wouldn't make sense if we just started dating. he flirts with her 24/7, i just admired from a distance. but millie didn't like him at the time. she liked me."

"but now..."

"but now what?" finn asked.

"but now she likes noah." sadie said.

"yeah."

"and noah likes her."

"mhm."

"and there's something definitely going on between them."

"yup."

"but there's still one big question."

"which is?" finn asked.

sadie stopped walking to look at finn, which finn did in return. finn was confused. he didn't know what else was there to discuss. he thought he already told the whole story.

"do you still like her?" sadie asked, looking into finn's eyes.

"no." finn replied flatly as he continued to walk.

"no, what?" sadie asked walking with him again.

"no, i don't like her." finn said.

"is it because of noah? or because they might be dating?" sadie asked, she felt like he was hiding something.

"no no no of not. i just don't like her anymore." finn replied.

"are you sure? because it feels like your hiding something from me." sadie confessed.

"yes. i am 100% sure." finn said as he looked down at the shorter girl.

"okay. but you'll tell me if you liked someone, right."

"yes." finn smiled, he was lying, but he just said yes anyways.

"before noah?" sadie asked.

"before noah." finn confirmed.

"pinky promise." sadie said as she stuck her pinky out.

"pinky promise." finn repeated as they attached their pinkies together.

finn was lying. he had to. he wanted the redhead to trust her. he just couldn't let his secret out. that he indeed liked her.

finn and sadie started to see their school coming into their veiw. as they walked up to the school grounds they saw their friends waiting for them at the front of the school.

"what took you guys so long?" noah asked.

"we waited for you for fifteen minutes. we kept yelling and ringing the doorbell. your sister came out and yelled at us for waking her up. then she told us you got a ride from millie." finn explained.

noah laughed "i can't believe my sister did that. also sorry for not telling y'all i got a ride."

"it's cool." finn nods.

"so caleb and sadie. how was your little date." gaten teased.

before the couple could reply the bell rang signalling it was time to go to class.

class was horrible as usual. finn had 7 classes with sadie, 4 with noah and caleb, 3 with millie and gaten.

finn loved his first class. it was english and it was the only class finn had with sadie and just sadie. not sadie and their group of friends, but just sadie, and he loved it. every second of it. he never wanted first period to end.

sadie sat infront of the curly-haired boy. finn would just sit there and admired the beautiful girl's hair. he just loved how beautiful the red-hair looked.

"finn." someone said making finn's head shoot up.

"what." finn said.

"chill. i just wanted you to stop looking at your girlfriend and help me with our english assignment." finn's seat mate/ english partner said.

"whatever jack. plus she's not my girlfriend." finn said.

"you keep lying to yourself. you totally like her." jack laughed.

"shut up! plus she's dating caleb, my best friend. and i don't like her." finn said.

"okay whatever you say." jack said.

finn sighed. he didn't like her he thought. but he did like her and that was a problem.

-
chapter 7 : completed

yayayayyaayayya!!!!
so that was that. i dont really like this chapter tbh, but oh whale!

-

[qotd]
how are you today?

[my answer]
okay, but i'm extremely tired atm

-

-and your watching disney channel! jk your watching whales 🐳