{0.9}

-real life-

chapter 9 : the truth

'anyways i need to tell you something, it's about caleb.'

•FINN WOLFHARD•

-

"so what really happened between you and caleb?" noah asked.

"well let's just say he got really mad." sadie said.

"caleb doesn't get mad unless he's he jealous." finn stated, "so why was he jealous. did you tell him you're last name is actually dishwasher and not sink? and so he's really jealous now." finn joked.

"no wolfhard. that's completely wrong." sadie laughed at finn's comment. "we saw jack, you know from school. the one that sits beside you in english. caleb saw me talking to him and he told me a joke, making me laugh. then jack told me he needed to go, so i gave him a hug, because i always give my friends hugs when they leave. i guess caleb saw and he got jealous." sadie explained.

"now that's why caleb got jealous? because of a hug? seriously?" noah asked.

"well, that's not it. he got mad that i hang out with more of my guy friends then with him. he said that i was probably cheating on him with wolfhard ." sadie said.

"wait, why me?" asked finn.

"yeah, why not me?" asked noah.

"because apparently i hang out with wolfhard every day. he got jealous because we walk to school together. it's not my fault we live near each other. and can you believe he would accuse me of cheating on him with his best friend. don't get me wrong, but it's his best friend i would never date you." sadie said gesturing at finn.

finn was truly hurt by what she said, but he put a smile on his face and said, "well why would i want to date you? you're a dishwasher!"

"oh shut up!" sadie said, smacking finn's arm.

"i'm  joking." finn laughed, "but seriously you're my best friend's girlfriend. that's against bro code."

"it's unbelievable. we're just friends and that's it." sadie shook her head in disbelief and finn smiled a sad smile.

"just friends." finn muttered.

he couldn't explain what he was feeling. he got friend zoned. but he shook it off because he didn't even like sadie that way so it shouldn't matter.