{1.1}

-real life/social media-

chapter 11 : make-ups

-

•SADIE SINK•

imessage
(private chat)

caleb - caleb
sewdie💚 - sadie

sewdie💚
talk

caleb
what?

sewdie💚
you said you wanted to talk

sewdie💚
so talk

caleb
sadie i was jerk

caleb
i know i shouldn't have said that you were cheating on me

caleb
it was wrong and i'm sorry

sewdie💚
oh haha

caleb
what's so funny?

sewdie💚
you really think im going to accept your apology?

caleb
well, no

sewdie💚
yea i wont

sewdie💚
because 1. you did it over text 2. the 'apology' was 'it was wrong i'm sorry' 3. we've had this fight before and you think i'll just let it slide with that thing you call an apology.

caleb
i'm sorry

sewdie💚
goodbye.

-

the redhead sighed. she couldn't believe caleb would think his apology was okay. the apology was far from okay. but what was worse was, she wanted to forgive him. she wanted caleb back. she missed him. she missed his warm hugs, his smile, his cute nick names, the way his eyes shined, she missed him. but she knew she couldn't just forgive him right off the bat.

wanting to clear her mind, sadie took her skateboard and went out for a ride. she got out of the house yelling "i'm going out!" and avoiding all the questions from her family. she placed the skateboard on the ground, got on and skated away.

she didn't know where she wanted to go, but she wanted to go out. she couldn't just stay at home and wish for a better apology from caleb. she kept skating until she finally found a destination. she stopped at a hill not to far from the skatepark. she sat on top of the hill, admiring the view.