{1.6}

real life/social media

chapter 16 : fights and more fights

'i don't trust you.'

-

•SADIE SINK•

imessage
(private message)

frog face - finn
dishwasher - sadie

11:39am

frog face
i'm dropping by in 5 minutes

dishwasher
okay!

-

sadie paced back in forth in her room. she was nervous, yet excited, because she usually had lots of fun with finn.

about five minutes later sadie grabbed her skateboard when she heard a knock on the front door. before she could say she was going to answer the door, her father answered it, making sadie rushed down to the door even faster.

"oh, finn!" casey smiled.

"hi mr. sink." finn greeted.

"casey." casey reminded finn.

"oh sorry casey." finn apologizes.

"and why are you here?" casey asks finn.

"we're going to hang out." sadie quickly says as she rushes out the door, grabbing finn's hand and pulling him out of her house. "bye dad!" sadie yells at her father who stood at the front door of their house as sadie dragged finn away.

when the pair was a block away from sadie's house, sadie finally said something, "sorry about that."

"oh. it's okay." finn smiles, "i'm just happy we got to hang out."

"me too." sadie says, then she realizes that she's still holding onto finn's hand. once she realizes she's holding his hand she quickly let's go. "i'm sorry about that. i totally forgot we were holding hands. i just wanted to get you out of the house."

"oh. it's okay." finn reassures sadie. "let's skate." finn says as he got on his board.

-

"i don't trust you." sadie stated.

"c'mon sink. i can handle it! trust me!" finn says.