{0.1}

-Real life-

chapter 1: meets and memories

'it's good to see you."

-

•FINN WOLFHARD•

finn sighed as he looked through the car window. he was back home. finn and his family moved to new york last year since his dad had changed locations for his job. but here finn was now, back home in vancouver, british columbia. why is he back, you may ask. well guess what. his father got transferred again.

finn was ecstatic when he heard the news. it meant he would finally be home where all his friends are. he couldn't wait to see one of his best friends, noah schnapp. who was also his next door neighbour.

finn and his family finally made it to their home. finn quickly put all his things in his room and ran to his best friend's house.

"noah freaking schnapp!" finn yelled as he knocked on the schnapp residence.

"finn freaking wolfhard!" noah screamed as he opened his front door.

"guess who's your new next door neighbour?" finn asked.

"no freaking way." noah replies.

"yes freaking way!" finn smiles. noah screams.

"noah? why are you yelling?" millie asks as she walks out of noah's house.

"finn is back!" noah happily screams.

"oh. that make sense." millie smiles.

"its good to see you." finn smiles at millie.

"its good to see you too." millie replied.

"well, I have to unpack my stuff. see you guys later!" finn says and walks back to his home.

-

finn had finally finished unpacking, sort of. he then decided to go out to the skatepark.

as finn skated he bumped into a girl.

"i'm so sorry." finn apologies as he got up.

"its alright." the mysterious girl said.

"do you skate?" finn asked looking at her board.

"yeah, but none of my friends do so I pretty much do it alone." the girl admitted.

"same here. maybe we could be skating buddies?" finn smiled at the beautiful redhead.

"sure. what's more fun than be buddies with a guy who bumped me over." the redhead sarcastically said.

"exactly!" finn laughed.

"let's race to the skatepark!" the girl said, "ready, set, go!"

finn quickly got on his skateboard and raced with her. finn couldn't help but smile at her when he lost to her. she was just so beautiful, finn thought.

finn and the mysterious redhead had become great friends in such a short amount of time. the pair has finished skating and are now on a hill talking as they watched the sunset.

"so my name is sadie sink." the redhead finally exposed her name.

"i'm finn, finn wolfhard." finn finally exposing  his name too.

"no way." sadie smiled with shock.

"whats so surprising?" finn asks.

"you're friends with noah, millie and the whole gang, right?" sadie asked.

"yeah." finn says confused.

"they're my friends too! they wouldn't stop talking about how awesome you are. im so glad you're my skating buddy." sadie smiled.

"me too." finn smiles back at her.

"they were right." sadie states.

"right about what?" finn asks.

"you really do look like a frog." sadie jokes.

"oh shut up dishwasher." finn smiles and then they start to laugh.

"woah! look at the time!" sadie gasped, "i have to go home!"

"oh. i should go home too." finn replied.

they both say goodbye and started walking. the weird thing was they were walking in the same direction, until they were at noah's house. sadie walked across the street and started going into the house across from finn's.

"no way!" finn yells from across the street. "we are neighbours too!"

sadie gasped "this is so amazing! see you around wolfhard !"

"see you around sink." finn smiles at her.

-

chapter 1 completed!

stay tuned for more :)

whale 🐳 you dont have to if you dont want to 🤷‍♀️

[qotd]
do you skateboard?

[my answer]
i own a skateboard but i barely use it

- whale 🐳 watcher 2.0