{2.4}

-social/real-

chapter 24 : help

chapter 24 : help

'thanks again.'

-

•FINN WOLFHARD•

finn woke up with a pounding headache. as he woke up he found himself lying on a white bed. finn quickly scanned the room. then, he quickly realized this wasn't his house. in fact he was in a hospital room. who brought him here? all he remembered was lying on the cement ground and a blond running up to him. was that blond lilia? so many questions ran through finn's mind.

the door slowly opened and closed. finn moved his head into the doors direction and saw lilia.

"good, you're awake." lilia smiled.

"how long have i been out?" asked finn.

"two hours." lilia answered, walking towards finn. "your parents should be here soon, but your brother is here."

"oh." finn nodded, he should've known. his parents barely have time for finn, so why would they even bother come. "so what happened?"

LILIA'S FLASHBACK

lilia noticed caleb walk towards her, without finn. she didn't care about a word he said. instead of listening to what the boy wanted to say, instead of getting his number and going on a date with him, she decided to find finn.

lilia got up, said goodbye and walked away from caleb. she walked in the direction he came from. as she got to the basketball courts, she noticed a familiar figure lying on the ground.

"finn!" lilia yelled as she ran towards him.

no response.

"finn!" she called again, kneeling down beside him. "oh my gosh." lilia muttered as she looked at finn. he had a swollen eye, his lip was bleeding, and it looked like he was beat up.

lilia quickly grabbed her phone and called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" the call taker asks.

"there's a boy at Gray's Park. he's passed out with a swollen eye. i think he was beaten." lilia answers.

"stay tight, help is on the way." the call takers says.

"thank you." lilia says as she hangs up the phone.

"stay in there finn. help is on the way." lilia whispers.