{2.1}

-social/real-

chapter 21 : letting it all out

'sadie sink? you're telling me you like sadie sink?'

-

•FINN WOLFHARD•

finn quickly ran back into his home, shutting the door as he got in.

"finn? is everything alright?" his brother, nick, asks.

"yeah. i just need to go to my room." finn says as he quickly made his way to his room. as he go to his room he sat in his bed, running his fingers through his hair. finn pulled out that stupid letter he wrote and crumpled it up. that stupid letter. why did he have to write that stupid letter. everything felt like it was falling apart. he tried to calm down, but he was worried.

FLASHBACK

finn got up from his desk, picking up another letter he wrote for sadie. he was on his way to delivering the letter to sadie's front door. as he got to the sink's front door, caleb was walking towards the sink's residence.

"hey finn, what are you doing here?" caleb asks.

hiding the letter in his pocket, finn said "nothing, i was just going to ask sadie if she wanted to go to the skatepark."

"oh, we're just about to go on a date." caleb smiles, "what's in your pocket?"

"n-nothing." finn lies.

"c'mon, show me." caleb reaches for the letter.

"i got to go." finn started to run, but the letter fell out of his pocket.

caleb picked it up, "you dropped this." caleb said as he hands the love letter back, noticing that it says 'to my dearest sadie'

"t-thanks." finn fakes smiles as he grabs the letter and runs back to his home.

END OF FLASHBACK

"i'm so utterly stupid." finn said as he facepalmed himself.

imessage
(private message)

finnie - finn
brownie - millie

1:36pm