{2.6}

-real/social-

(gif of sadie)

chapter 26 : spooky season

'i love you.'

-

FINN WOLFHARD•

"it's halloween baby!" gaten smiled, slamming his lunch tray  on the lunch table.

"yahoo!" finn was excited for the day. it was performance day after all. at the corner of his eye he saw caleb walking in with sadie. finn got up with his food and turned to gaten. "hey, i-i um actually have somewhere to um be? see, you know, um, yeah." finn stuttered and made his way out of the cafeteria, avoiding sadie and caleb.

imessage
(private message)

banana bread weirdo - lilia
fink - finn

12:01pm

fink
hey can i have lunch with you???

banana bread weirdo
caleb?

fink
yep

banana bread weirdo
why don't you just tell your friends!

banana bread weirdo
they'll believe you!

fink
and caleb beats me up?

fink
no thanks

fink
just tell me where you are

banana bread weirdo
i'll meet you in front of the cafeteria

fink
okay boomer

banana bread weirdo
i hate you.

finn awkwardly stood outside of the cafeteria, waiting for the blond. glancing back and forth from the hallway to the cafeteria table his friends sit at. finn couldn't help but glance at sadie. why does she have to be so beautiful?

"earth to finn." lilia said, catching finn's attention.

"oh hey, it's the boomer." finn laughs.

"shut up." lilia said smacking finn on the arm. she then started walking into the cafeteria.

"hey, i can't go back in there." finn says.

"caleb"

"caleb" finn nods.

"okay i know where we can go" lilia says as she grabbed on finn's arm.

lilia dragged the curly haired boy to the front of the school. she continued to drag him into the school gardens, getting his brand new pair of vans dirty. lilia finally stopped dragging the boy when they were in the middle of the garden. there was a little bench there and enough sunlight to look around.