Part 2

Two weeks later the guys are on their way to the office of the studio. They are going to meet with the creative director and some other people to talk about the movie.

“Hey guys!” The creative director Tony welcomes them as they enter the meeting room. They all take a seat.

“Where´s Sarah?”

“She´ll be here in a few minutes. She´s at the dentist”, Ben lies. Only he and the guys know that she is seeing her therapist. He literally had to force her to do so. In the end, he could convince Sarah that it would just be good for her to talk to him before they start working on the movie.

 “Good morning!” The guys turn their heads towards the door, as a tall man in jeans and a white shirt enters the room with a big grin on his face. It was Chris Evans. The guys all stare in awe.

“Hey everyone” Chris smiles and shakes hands. “What the fu...” Ben starts.

“Well, I wanted to introduce you to the guy who wants to direct your movie.” Tony tells them.

“You gotta be kidding me!”

“Yeah, guys, I loved that script. It’s not gonna be a blockbuster movie, let me make that clear. But I see great potential and I wanna make this a great movie” Chris tells them.  “Ok, let´s get this started…”

 A few minutes later there’s a knock on the door. “Yes, come in!” Tony calls and Sarah steps inside.

“Hey, sorry for being late.” she says in a quiet voice. She is wearing thight black jeans and a white long shirt with a belt around her waist. Ben gets up to get her a chair. “Hey …” he whispers at her.

“Hello, so you must be Sarah!” Chris gets up, and her jaw drops.

“Wow. What is going on here?” she says as she looks around.

“Well no other than Chris Evans wants our movie!” Ben grins at her.

“Nice to meet you!” Chris tells her and they look into each others eyes as they shake hands.

Wow, she´s beautiful. Chris thinks.

She gives him a shy smile and then takes a seat.

“What did I miss?” she asks.

“We just started to talk about the script, what needs to be adjusted, so no problem Sarah.” Tony tells her.

While all the important details are discussed, Chris secretly tries to catch sight of Sarah from time to time. She is gorgeous, with her long brown hair and her dark eyes. Those eyes of her fascinate him… they are shining but they look sad at the same time. What Chris doesn´t know is that Sarah is pondering about him as well … it was also his eyes she noticed. Those gorgeous blue eyes, they seem so deep and kind of mysterious; she can´t help but look at him… and in that moment their eyes meet, leading them to smile at each other, just to look away embarrassed only one second later. 

After the meeting Ben takes Sarah aside. “Hey… how was it?”

Sarah gives him a grumpy look. “Well, you know what I think about that oh so great therapist.”

“Sarah… Come on.” He rolls his eyes.

“Hey… I was there, okay? I told you I would go. I feel better.” She places her hands on his chest. “I can be a good girl!” She gives him a kinky smile, trying to change the topic, trying to convince him that she feels good. She won´t tell him about the nightmares she had lately. Ben takes her hands.

“Okay.. I am glad to hear that… we are going to make a movie!” he shouts, causing Chris and Tony, who are standing at the door, to give him an amused look.

“Hey, someone seems to be excited…” The guys walk over to Sarah and Ben.

“Yeah, we are…” Ben tells them, a bit embarrassed. “Thank you so much for that opportunity guys, that´s great!”. Sarah watches Ben talking to them. He is happy like a little kid about that movie.

She knows that she has to be strong. Because she doesn´t want to ruin that chance. She doesn´t want to destroy Bens dream. And she knows that she will have to fight with herself, because some old habits of hers are on the edge of coming back...

Chris can´t take his eyes off Sarah. She tucks a strain of hair behind her ear and smiles at Ben while they are all chatting. Damn, what a cute smile… She notices his look, and again, their eyes meet and they give each other a little smile.

“Okay, I gotta go. I guess we´ll see each other in two weeks then...” Chris tells Ben and shakes his hand, as well as Sarahs.

“Yeah, it´s gonna be great. Thanks again man.”

“Okay, let´s get back home… I guess it´s time to get started.”

Ben puts his arm around Sarahs shoulder and they leave the office as well.