P|4

Rain😍✨
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Tuesday , June 31 2019
. 9:45 am

I woke up to loud music and I instantly got tense I went into the bathroom and did my morning thing as in brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and washing my face and etc.

I checked my phone which was sitting on my bed and I had 3 missed texts and 6 missed calls.

KennyPooh❤️
I'm on my way, you better be up!

KennyPooh❤️
I'm in the driveway.

KennyPooh❤️
You got ten minutes get down here.

- I closed my phone

"They still playing that loud ass music." I said to myself growing a headache.

I walked downstairs into the living room seeing Kentrell, A boy who was about my age, The rest of the gang, TeeLee and Starr, and some kids.

"Can y'all cut that music down?" I asked causing all of them to look at me.

"Nope now come hea." Kentrell said holding out his hands and I rolled my eyes and walked towards him.

"I called you last night and you ain't answer the phone, why?" He asked as I sat on his lap.

"Ion know, probably was sleepy or cut my phone off." I said

"Mhm." He said texting Jania and I felt that was rude asf.

"Whea my brother?" I asked getting off his lap.

"He said he was gone to the store to buy some groceries and shit." Kentrell said

"Oh okay." I said and left into the kitchen grabbing a soda and a bag of chips and started eating

As soon as I started eating I seen someone sit beside me I looked over and it was Starr.

"What's wrong with you, I seen your face when you looked at Kentrell phone." She said and I sighed.

"He's been texting and talking to Jania 24/7 like I'm not around." I said

"He does go with her and that's something you can't make go away if they don't want it to but don't put yourself in the situation where you feel as if you have to be a side chick or something. Find you a boyfriend or a side or something so you won't feel as a side girl. Or you can just focus on your friendship with your friends like me Teelee and Nia."

"Your right, I know for a fact he loves that girl and he don't wanna leave her so.." I said eating another chip then drinking the soda.

"Now let's go do something and stop eating ourselves to death." She said and I smiled.

I got up from the island and went into my room and Starr followed. "I'll be out here when you done." Starr said.

I nodded and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and got out and put on an outfit I bought yesterday and went into my room.

"I see you girlll!" She said and I laughed and we went downstairs seeing Micheal was back🤦🏾‍♀️

"Uh Oh." Starr said and all of them looked at us.

"Whea y'all think y'all going..?" Micheal asked and I sighed

"We about to go Bowling and stuff." She lied

"You lying." Kentrell said

"For real whea y'all going?" He asked

"We going on a girls night, we gone get our nails did, go shopping, we gone go to mall, and it's a lil teenage party going on and we going." Starr said.