P|16

Rain🤪💓A week later

Rain🤪💓
A week later.
Sunday, July 21

I was spending time with Kendell, Fred and Kayla

I was spending time with Kendell, Fred and Kayla. Me and Kayla grew close as she hung around me and Kendell. Fred is another one of Kendell's friends. He's funny, kinda tall like Kendell, and somewhat cute.

"Kendell is taking forever in t- oh there he go." Kayla said and Kendell sat beside me.

"Are y'all ready to go?" Fred asked and we all nodded and got up.

"Let's go to Rain house, is your fine ass brother there?" Kayla asked and I laughed.

"Don't play with me, but he gone and we gone be there by ourselves." I said

"Bet. Kendell I'll go first then you next." Fred said and I mugged him.

"What y'all talking about?" I asked

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Kayla said

"I'm gone fuck both of y'all first." Fred said and Kayla slapped him.

"Don't play with me." She said as we was getting into the car.

We had Fred to drive us even though his dumb ass could not drive. He was swerving and shit.

"We about to die again." Kayla said

Me and Kayla sat in the back and Kendell and Fred sat in the front.

"Fred be fucking careful." I said putting on my seatbelt then he sped off.

...

"He ain't driving me no more, Fuck That." I said unlocking the front door.

I went into the house and we ran upstairs and went into my room and sat on my floor.

"Something don't feel right." Kendell said

"Why you say t-" I started

The lights turned off and I jumped on Kendell and Kayla jumped on Fred.

"AHH!" Me and Kayla scream