P|15

Rain🤪💗
Same Day.

"Rain I gotta show you something when we get home." Micheal said as I played with Tiana.

"Okay." I said thinking of what it could be.

We pulled up at the house and I got out the car and went into the living room and put Tiana down and she ran away.

"Micheal what you gotta show me." I said then he came in the living room.

"Don't lie to me Rain or I will beat the fuck out of you." He said and I got scared.

"Did you or did you not let Kentrell take your virginity." He asked.

"I- I d- why you asking me this."I asked

"Answer The Fucking Question!" He yelled causing me to jump.

I was scared to say yes cause when Micheal found out Aniya lost her virginity he beat the fuck out of her. After he beat her he went to find the dude and shot him in his leg and one of his female workers cut his dick off. I didn't know to either tell him yes or no. I knew I was going to get in trouble either way it goes. Aniya lied to him, but he found out because she had the dude to come back over looking for her but Micheal was here.

"I'm gone give you 10 seconds to speak, you lost 5 already." He said

"I did." I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Rain, I should have been told you this. Kentrell is a bad person, not like a bad person like me but he hurts girls in different ways. I don't want y'all by yourselves together cause he likes pussy and that's it. You can't handle the shit he will do to you, he will fuck you then nut in you causing you to have his child. He will leave you like it never happened but he will make sure his child is okay. Rain your not even legal yet. How the fuck you gone sleep with Kentrell. I want to kill him so bad but he got kids and family plus that's my homeboy so I can't. Rain promise me that you won't do it again until a your legal and get your own house and get married." He said and I sighed.

"I promise I won't have sex until I am legal and I get my own house." I said and he pulled me up from my seat on the couch into a hug.

"I wish momma and daddy were here to teach you about this." He cried and tears were coming into my eyes.

"Me too." I said

"Rain I wanna to be here with you every fucking day bruh. I love the fuck out of all of y'all. We needed momma and daddy to grow up and be something. I'm so sorry." He cried and I hugged him and didn't let go cause I felt the same way.

"It's okay Mikey." Tiana said hugging us then Micheal picked her up and she wiped his tears then Aniya came and gave us a hug.

"I love y'all, as y'all grow older I want y'all being successful young women. You too Tiana. I want y'all to accomplish your childhood dreams of your careers. Don't focus on men or boys. If you find someone you love make sure they wanna get married and have children and be successful together. Don't get someone who's gonna want to kill you or hurt you any kind of way. Make sure they don't have girls on the side. Make sure you don't have to go through their phone to see other females. If you have kids make sure you teach them this same thing, show them they don't need dudes or friends they just need to be a beautiful successful young lady or a handsome successful young man. I want y'all to actually be something other than me. I was a high school dropout, drug dealer, and a player, I didn't give a fuck about people heart. I don't want y'all to have someone like me. Be the young beautiful women you can be okay." He said crying again but stopped when Tiana wiped his tears smiling at him.

"We will." We all said.

"Rain you can keep your phone but you can't be on social media's or talk to Kentrell face to face by yourself." He said and I nodded my head.