P|19

Rain☔️ 💜

I was sitting on the couch cuddled up into Bryson arm's around me as we watched a movie with the rest of the gang. As we watched the movie I kept peeping Kentrell looking over at me.

I actually wanted to be with Kentrell but IM GUESSING he wants me to wait on him while he talks to different bitches but that's not me so fuck that shit.

Bryson phone starts to ring, he picked it up and answered it and His facial expression changed from happy to angry real quick.

"For Real." He yelled and everybody looked at him at this point.

"I got to go bae it's an emergency." he said and gave me a kiss and left.

I sighed and went upstairs to my room and started thinking.

Am I confused? I want the way Bryson treats me but I want Kentrell. I started praying to myself asking god what's going on and how should I handle it. Is kentrell the wrong person? I don't even know.

The door opened causing me to look and their was him his self. Kentrell.

"Wassup youngin." he said sitting beside me and I looked up at him and the way he was looking at me made me jump right back into my thoughts.

I really missed him.😭

I ran up to him and started kissing him and surprisingly he kissed back and closed the door.

He laid me on the bed and started kissing and biting my neck leaving hickeys there.

Everything felt right about it but somewhere it felt wrong.

He lifted his head from kissing me and looked at me.

"you okay..?.." he asked

"Kentrell I'm stuck."

"on what...?" he asked "stupid"

"no... i don't know what I want." I said sighing and fixing myself right on the bed.

"I can't help you with that but honestly I ain't shit and you know that but I do love you no matter what comes our way. I'll kill a nigga behind you." he said and I couldn't take it anymore he turned me on in different ways.

I climbed on top of him and started kissing him and he started kissing back.

... sex scene over.

We hurriedly got dressed knowing the boys were downstairs. I went to my bathroom and took a shower and put on some clothes. I walked out and sat on my bed and sighed. I wasn't supposed to lose my virginity till 19 what was I thinking the first time. I wasn't supposed to fall in love till maybe 25 or maybe 19. I was supposed to be worried about difficulties at the age of 20. I planned all of this thinking it was gonna happen but look at me now.

I wish I could start all the way over and ERASE it all. I love Kentrell so muchhh but he has hurt me in different ways. Damn. I need help.

I wanted to call my bestie but I was scared of her brother. I still don't have no idea of what to do about him. Should I tell my brother and Kentrell or keep it a secret. I can honestly lose a best-friend if I tell Kentrell and Micheal but If I keep my mouth closed we all my lose our life's. I'm stuck and time is ticking cause it has been multiple setups from him. I think I should tell but maybe not yet. Anyways,  I don't want to lose Kentrell but I also don't want to lose Bryson.

Bryson is a nice person and he going to grow up to be successful, I think I'd be wrong if I lose someone like him. Bryson is all I want but I am stuck on Kentrell hoe ass. I can't believe I gave him everything and I don't even get love from him. I feel like he don't even want me for me.

I opened my Instagram and started watching people's stories then passed Ken.

I decided to call him. I went to the contacts list and pressed his name.

"Hello..?" His deep voice rang through the phone.

"Hey Kennnnny." I said laughing and he smacked his lips.

"You do the most." He said and I smiled .

"What you doing..?" I asked and he started cursing and stuff.

"Playing the Game." he said focusing back into his game.

"You always doing that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes fo' they get stuck." He said and I did it again.

"What you doing fat ass?" he asked and I mugged him.

"Eating Dicks." I said and he chuckled.

"Im just playing but I'm finna go to sleep." He said.

"Don't hang up I wanna hear you go to sleep." He said and I nodded and dosed off.

————
Quick Chapter might update later🙁