P|7

Rain😍✨
The Next Day
Saturday, July 4th
4th of July🎉
x 8: 05

I woke up to yelling of my name, "RAIN! Get your ass up!" My brother yelled standing at my door way with Tiana.

"Wain." Tiana said and I smiled getting up taking her and going into my bathroom. I put her on my counter.

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face as Tiana played with my hair brush. I grabbed my other hair brush and brushed my hair. I grabbed Tiana and went into my closet sitting her on the bean bag chair and searched for an outfit as soon as I found one I grabbed Tiana sitting her on my bed and went back to change.

When I came back I grabbed Tiana and we went to her room I grabbed her a cute little outfit and a pair of shoes and did her cute little hairs.

"Baby you looking pretty." I said and she put her two fingers up point the deuces.

I chuckled and grabbed her taking her outside cause my brother wants us outside when we're ready so since he wasn't ready I took a picture of Tiana.

"Girrlll."I said and she copied

"Girlll." She said

Micheal came outside and looked at Tiana.

"Boo." She said and I looked over at him laughing.

"What chu do to my lil sister?" He said

"Ian do nothing." I said "Take my picture." I said

He grabbed my phone took my picture then gave my phone back and I posted it

lovely.riri- 4th of July Flow😚
Comments Disabled

We got in the car and I played Dick you Down by Kevin Gates and scrolled through IG the whole way there.

As soon as we got there I seen people outside dancing to the music they had playing. I went inside and everyone was doing some except Kendall I sat beside him.