P|8

Omniscient🖤
The Next Day
Saturday, July 5th
x 8: 30 am
Unknown House

"What the fuck, Jania." Unknown yells.

"I'm sorry, he left me." Jania lies crying looking at Unknown.

"I gave you one chance to lead me to Kentrell Gaulden and you fuck it up!" Unknown said grabbing Jania by her neck choking her.

"I- I know where I can find him." Jania said.

"Where and it better be a damn good place."

"Micheal's House." She said and he let go of her.

"Which Micheal? Micheal who's parents were killed by the opps?" Unknown questioned.

"Yeah, that's him." Jania said with tears streaming down her face.

"He's one of the best in town, He's killed, He's selled, He's done it all. One thing is he doesn't play about family at all. I don't know if you think this is a joke but we need Kentrell Gaulden." Unknown spoke sitting at his desk

"I- I- I'm sorry that's the only way we can get him." She said and he pulled his gun out of his desk and pointed at her.

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled and he just looked at her.

"I'll have my people to see if they can get into Micheal's House but if he's not there, you and you're NBA baby will DIE." He said and she cried with streaming down her face.

"NOW GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY OFFICE, And send me the address!" Unknown yelled and Jania ran out of the room crying.

Unknown was calling up all his boys to set up a meeting to kill KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN.

-
Rain🥰
x 3: 45

I was just standing outside on my new phone Kentrell just bought me till I seen a bunch of cars pull up so I went inside.

"Micheal some cars just pulled up outside." I told Micheal as he sat on the couch with the gang including Kentrell.

"Is it Teelee or Starr and nem?" He asked

"No these cars are black and red and their vans." I said looking out the window.

"Go grab Tiana and go hide in my room closet." He said pulling out his gun scaring me

"Wha-" I started but he interrupted as everyone pulled out a gun.

"Rain get your ass up there." He yelled

I hurried to Tiana's room and grabbed her and went into my brothers room into his closet and opened his secret door which was a closet where you can hide and I hid in there and it was very dark.

You could hear the gunshots very loud and Tiana started crying and I couldn't blame her cause I was crying too but I tried rocking her to sleep but she wouldn't shut up so I used my phone and headphones to played a nursery lullaby and turned the volume down and she soon fell asleep and the gunshots were still going. I thought my brother was dead I thought Kentrell was dead, I thought all my friends were dead.

Aniya wasn't here cause she was hired at Walmart, but she was planning on going to college next month, and I think she had night shift tonight .

The gunshots stopped and I heard footsteps and I got scared then the door opened and I seen Micheal.

"Micheal you scared me, is everything okay?" I asked and I looked at him and his clothes were all bloody.

"Yeah, but tonight you, Aniya, and Tiana are going to stay at one of my other houses I have hidden in BR."