P|11

Rain😍Next Day

Rain😍
Next Day.
x 12: 30 pm

I woke up and looked beside me seeing Kentrell still sleep then the question that I was thinking of last night popped into my head so I shook him and he didn't move so I shook him again.

"Mane What!" He yelled causing me to jump.

"Where was you last night?" I asked turning towards him and his eyes was still closed so I grabbed my phone and turned on the flash flashing it in his face then he grabbed my phone opening his eyes and putting it on the bedside table beside him then he grabbed me by my neck choking me.

"Why you keep playing with me bruh?" Kentrell asked and I jumped cause it scared me even though I ain't even do nothing.

"Kentrell I was just asking a question." I said

He let go of me and looked at me.

"I said where were you last night." I said rubbing my neck.

"I was at home now leave me alone." He said and I rolled my eyes and got out the bed and looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my bra cause my nipple was all out then I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.

I walked downstairs and decided to cook breakfast.

I grabbed a skillet and started the eggs and then I did the bacon, after I did the bacon I did some grits.

Once I was done I fixed my plate and Kentrell plate then I grabbed the orange juice and fixed me some in a cup then I felt some hands wrap around my waist so I turned around and seen Kentrell and he pecked my lips and I smiled.

I turned back around and grabbed another cup and poured it and gave him his plate and his juice.

Once we were done eating I washed our dishes and we went upstairs and started talking to each other.

"Kentrell for real where were you last night?" I asked laying on his chest.

"I was with Three and them." He said

"Like where?" I asked and I guess he was getting mad from me asking so he just told the truth.

"I was at Three house and he was having a couple girls over and we did something then we got high and shit." He said and I just laid there and then I got off of him feeling disgusted like I was just kissing another girl.

I got up out of my bed and went into the bathroom brushing my teeth again and I felt someone dry humping and it was Kentrell. I spit out the toothpaste and turned towards him pushing him.

"Move." I said then brushing my teeth again

As soon as I bent back over to spit it out he was doing it again and I got annoyed so I spit it out in the sink and stood up and turned towards him going off.

"Kentrell stop fucking touching me, go touch on them other girls you be fucking and I'm not about to become one. I'm not your girl! I'm not your best friend! or your side chick! Don't ever in your life try to fucking kiss me or touch me anymore!" I yelled and he choked me pushing me into the sink causing me to hurt my back.

"We don't go together but you can't get no other fucking boyfriend! I don't give a fuck about how you feeling cause I told you we not officially together cause I'm single as fuck! Now stop fucking crying and give me a kiss!" He said as I stood there crying and he tried to kiss me but I moved my head and he grabbed my face pulling me close to him kissing me but I didn't kiss back so he broke the kiss.

"I'm not playing with you!" He said grabbing me by neck kissing me again and I let him and we kissed for a few minutes and he stopped it kissing my neck and unwrapping my robe taking it off.

"Kentrell stop please.." I said crying

"Shut your ass up." He said then kissing my lips then going down kissing my chest ..

"Kentrell please I'm not ready for this." I said crying

"Rain I guess I'm gone have to show your ass how to shut up." He said picking me up throwing me over his shoulders then throwing me on the bed pulling my panties down.

He started kissing my legs and around my clit and then he stopped and looked up at me.

"Fuck!" He said getting up then punching the wall.

I just looked at him with fear

"Put your clothes back on." He said and I did as he told me too and he sat beside me on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Rain, I feel stupid for doing that, I'm so so sorry." He said crying and he hugged me and I was lost but scared.

"Kentrell I can't do this with you." I said and he broke the hug and looked at me.

"Rain fr I love you so much, I promise you I don't want to hurt you no more." He said

"We're better off as just friends." I said.

"Okay."He said then he walked out the room, I guess he was leaving cause he took his stuff

I can't lie when he kissed around my clit it felt great but I still don't want him to do it cause he has been fucking these other hoes.

I sat there thinking of him and what just happened.

..Next Chapter 😚
Comment🖤 Share🖤 Vote🖤

x AlwaysRadical