P|17

Rain💗😌A few days later

Rain💗😌
A few days later.🗣
( This chapter is "IMPORTANT"so please read..)

"KENTRELL MOTHERFUCKIN GAULDEN WHEA THE FUCK YOU AT!" Kayla said running down the stairs with me behind her.

Kentrell had came in my room when me and her was on Monkey with this fine boy named Jeremiah and he had a brother named Terrence and Kentrell took her phone and took off running, luckily we got they're numbers.

"I'm right here, luh girl." He said as we came across the corner and Kayla jumped on him and tackled him onto the floor hitting him and I laughed.

He pushed Kayla off of him then grabbed her by her legs trying to drag her on the floor but I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him backwards.

"Shit." He said as he fell on the floor and me and Kayla laughed before we started hitting him.

A few seconds later, we stopped and grabbed my phone and ran upstairs then we went into my room.

*DING*

Kayla phone was notified that she had a text message. I looked at her phone and it read.

Big Brother🤦🏾‍♀️❤️
Where you at? Come home right now.

She rolled her eyes and she called him

"Why you texting me telling me to be at home, Ace." She asked and I felt like I heard that name before but just couldn't put a finger on it.

"I gotta show you something, lil girl." He said and she rolled her eyes. I knew that voice but still couldn't figure out who he was.

"Me and my friend on our way." She said then hung up the phone and I looked at her.

"Your Friend...." I said then felt my stomach turning, something don't feel right.

"Yeah now, let's get to walking." She said as we left the room and I rolled my eyes.

....

"I'm home Ace." She yelled and my stomach started turning again.

"Something ain't feeling right." I whispered to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Hurry up, I want to go home." I said crossing my arms then her brother came around the corner.

"Hey, I need you to go help Keke with Fabien." He said and she mugged him.

" You called me for this bull- ain't she a mother she can take care of her own damn baby." She said going upstairs leaving me downstairs with him.

" You can sit on the couch, I ain't gone hurt you." He said and I felt like something was about to happen really bad.

"You look familiar, I know you?" He asked and I shook my head no.