-16-

"Hey princess."

Courtney looked at the punk in front of her and smiled, she walked toward him and he pulled out her chair.

He mentally slapped himself for being such a dweeb, but he knew she would appreciate it. She sat down and Duncan sat down in his chair.

Duncan has set up a candle lit dinner for her, he knew she'd like it. This was his way of getting his princess back. For now and forever.

"So where did this come Mr. tough guy?" Courtney teased, he smirked and rolled his eyes.

"What? I can't set up a dinner for a hot babe?" He smirked as her cheeks darkened. She rolled her eyes and cut into her steak.

They sat in a comfortable silence, with a small game of footsie under the table. Duncan looked up at her and smiled.

She caught him looking at her and sneered, his smile only became wider. "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing. You just look pretty." Duncan said and she smiled. She blushed and they finished their dinner.

"Do you want to go for a walk on the beach?" Duncan asked, she nodded and they walked along the shoreline of the beach.

"So..." Duncan shoved his hands into his pockets, she cringed at the awkward silence.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Duncan asked, Courtney sucked in a breath and slowly shook her head.

"Do you want one? I know this isn't any of my business–." He was rambling now, she smiled and turned to him.

He snapped his mouth shut as she looked up at him, he stared into her onyx eyes and could see himself, he smiled.

"To answer your question, yes, I do want one, if thats okay with him." He smirked knowingly and grabbed her hand, entwining their fingers.

"What's this guy like?" Duncan asked, Courtney smiled sheepishly and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well he doesn't like the rules, annoys the hell out of me, and he's kind of cute, kind of."

"What's this guys name?" Duncan asked, while tangling his hand into her hair. She smiled and looked up at him.

"His name is Duncan," Courtney said and Duncan had to hold back a howl of victory.

"What would you do if this Duncan guy wanted to kiss you?" Duncan asked, she blushed and said. "I'd let him."

He smirked and brought his lips to hers, when their lips connected she felt fireworks. They parted and smiled at each other.

They leaned into each other again and kissed, she felt him smile and wrap his arms around her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, demanding closeness.

When they parted they looked at each other, half wanting to kiss again. Duncan caressed her chest and asked. "Princes will you be my girlfriend?"

She smirked. "Let me think about it." She turned away from him and pretended to think. He laughed and pulled her into a kiss.

When he pulled away she blushed and licked her lips. "Yes Duncan, I will do the honor of being your girlfriend."

Just as he was about to pull her into yet another kiss they heard rustling in the bushes. Duncan immediately shielded Courtney, thinking it was a bear.

But what came out of the bushes wasn't a bear, but Sierra with a camera in her hands.

"Sierra what the hell are you doing here?" Duncan asked, Courtney looked over his shoulder and saw the tall purple haired girl.