Just Like Megan

Ashton:

"You need to go out someday," Calum rolled his eyes at my state, which was currently face planted on my bed with my earphones laying beside me from where he took them out of my ears.

"I don't want to," I muffled into the pillow, rolling over in my bed.

"I'm not really giving you a choice," he shrugged and pulled the covers off me. He climbed on the bed and started jumping like a maniac screaming, "Get up!"

"Alright! Fine!" I got up and flipped him off.

"Hurry up! We're going to the movies," he informed me.

I groaned and got out of bed before he could come back to annoy me any further. I hated it when Calum got bored and decided to make plans without my consult. I slipped on a white t-shirt and skinny jeans, then I put on a blue bandana that pushed my hair back. I sighed as I walked out of my room, only to be nearly dragged out of the place by Calum.

"Why are you suddenly so excited to go to the movies?" I asked.

"I've been stuck in that apartment for days, only being able to leave once to go to the grocery store. I need this almost as much as you do, mate," he explained as he started his car. When we got to the movie theater, it was fairly crowded. Not too crowded though, just too much for my mood at the moment.

"Here, I'll go get us some tickets to Annabelle," Calum said. "You can just wait here."

"Okay," I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

I waited, watching people pass by. "Ashton?" I heard a feminine voice say.

I turned and saw the familiar face of London Harris. One of Megan's friends. Her dark brown hair flowed over her shoulders in smooth strands, blue eyes on my hazel ones like a shark looking at it's prey, lips pulled up in a bright smile. I felt cornered and knew that there was no escape or way to dodge her.

"It is you!" she smiled widely. "How are you?"

"I'm alright. You?" I responded casually, trying not to seem too forced.

"I'm great," she said. "How are you and Megan doing? Anything new?"

"We broke up," I popped the 'p'.

"What?!" she exclaimed, eyes the size of saucers. She visibly moved uncomfortably under my now overpowering gaze as she looked down at her feet.

"Yeah, she cheated on me," I added.

"Oh, my god," she covered her mouth. "Oh, my god."

I watched as she shook her head and did a literal face palm. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have even said anything."

"No, it's okay," I shrugged not even letting the slightest emotion show. But I did have to admit that hearing her name hurt my chest a little bit. "I'll get over it."

"I didn't even know," she stated the obvious. "When did this happen if you don't mind me asking."

"Like five or six days ago," I shrugged.

"Wow, I'm sorry," she hugged me and I stiffened. "That isn't the Megan I know."

I finally relaxed and squeezed her slightly back before she let go. She smelled like vanilla and lavender. Whoa, Ashton, I scolded myself, that's a little creepy.

Wasn't like I could help it when she was literally pressed against me, though.

"What movie are you going to see?" she asked trying to change the subject.

"Annabelle, I think it was?" my statement turned into a question.

"Ah, I'm seeing that as well. Maybe you could sit next to me and my friend, Abigail?"

"We would love to," Calum said smacking a hand on my back before I could open my mouth to refuse. I glared at him and smiled at London.

"Abby!" she called, waving a blonde girl over to us. She shuffled over, pulling at her yellow shirt.

"Guys this is Abigail. Abby this is Ashton and ....?"

"Calum," he piped up.

"Nice to meet you," the girl smiled slightly, but she didn't seem very happy.

"Is it alright if we sit with them. They have the same movie tickets."

"Do you even know them?" she asked, skeptically eyeing us.

"Yes, I do know one of them. You shouldn't even be talking Abby," London raised a questioning eyebrow at Abby.

Abby's cheeks flushed, but I wasn't very sure as to why. "Shut up," she hissed at her, trying to lower her voice so only London could hear. She obviously failed.

"Anyway," Calum changed the subject. "Shall we go find some good seats?"

We all nodded and walked to the designated theater. I sat down next to Calum, London hesitantly sitting beside me. Abby plopped down and stuffed some popcorn in her mouth nervously.

"So how are you doing with the whole breakup thing?" London asked. "I swear I'm not trying to be nosy, I just wanna know if there's anything I can do."

"There's nothing," I almost spat at her, taking her by surprise. "I'm fine."

She shifted in her seat uncomfortably. "Sorry. Forget I even asked."

I felt a little guilty after that, but women were terrible anyway. She's probably worse than I am. She's probably acting for Megan, so she can spy on me. I took a glance at her as she played with her Minnie Mouse phone case. The innocent ones are the most evil, I tried convincing myself.

London may have been acting nice to me, but in the end she was just like Megan.

They all were.

-
sorry for not updating in a while! wattpad was being shit for a while there and would let me space my paragraphs! at least they fixed it.

I hope you enjoyed this and there's a picture of London on the side.

lots of love

-carlee