You Smelled The Donuts?

Michael:

All the boys have been acting strange lately and I still can't seem to get Riley off my mind. It's weird because I've only really met her once and it just feels different when I think about her. Maybe it's because she's one of the only girls that I like that doesn't have a thing for Luke or Calum. Ashton had practically been with Megan forever so girls never really dared to like him. Megan could be quite intimidating when she wanted to be.

Oh, wait.

Had I said I liked Riley? Well, that doesn't mean I liked her in that way, but I liked her in that way.

Shit, Michael, you're a crappy best friend! You can't just go around and break promises like that, it's rude.

Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you-

Michael stop it and get back on track, I told myself.

Luke cleared his throat and I snapped out of my daze yelling, "Nothing!"

"What?"

"What?" both Calum and Luke looked over at me confused.

"I said nothing," I said merely above a whisper with narrowed eyes. Their eyes widened and looked away, probably to think about how crazy I was being.

"Oh my god!" Calum groaned in a frustrated tone. "I'm so fucking bored it hurts!"

"Same," Luke nodded. "Drinks, anyone?"

"No," Calum shook his head.

Luke huffed and crossed his arms. "Then what do you expect us to do?"

"Let's go shopping," I said getting up. Both the boys turned to look at me.

"That is girly," Calum started and he paused.

"Not if we're shopping in the men's aisles you lame idiot. Plus I need some new t-shirts because someone ruined my Hulk one."

Luke looked away guiltily and whistled to himself. Obvious bastard.

"Right," he nodded and stood up. "But I'm not going to go just clothes shopping."

"How about we walk around the mall or something for a little bit and then come back here and play some Xbox?" I suggested eagerly. "I gotta tell you, I'm pretty hungry as well."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Luke shrugged and got off the couch.

"Fine," Calum said and stood up as well. "We're such loners, we have nothing to do."

"It's not like we control that," Luke rolled his eyes.

"Yes, we do," Calum argued.

"Shut the fuck up," I rubbed my head.

"My family is coming to visit this weekend," Luke said. "So at least I'll have them to talk to."

"What do you mean visit?" Ashton asked with a hard stare.

Luke rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, I sort of forgot to tell you about that."

"Great, now we have to clean," Ashton groaned.

"Oi, I just so happened to find out about it yesterday," Luke said defensively.

"Doesn't matter."

And yet again we did that creepy unison thing.

-

The mall was fairly crowded, considering that it was the mall and that was apparently where all the "cool" kids went to these days, but we weren't cool so you could only imagine what they did when they saw us and what we were doing. They ran like hell.