Chapter 1

I looked out of the aeroplane window. I was leaving Indiana. Going to spend the summer with my best friend Andrea Russet. We have known each over since kindergarten and went to the same elementary, middle and high school together. But once we graduated we were struck with the question of what we wanted to do in life, and so we drifted apart.

"What would you like to drink?" The flight attendant asked me.

"Can i just have water, please?" I asked politely. She poured me a cup of water and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said taking the cup from her hand and flicking through a magazine that I bought at the book store. I turned on my playlist titled ~love songs~ and hit shuffle. The song almost is never enough by Ariana grande and Nathan Skyes (I know i probably put the wrong name but YOLO). I closed my eyes and drifted off into a sleep almost immediately.

"Excuse me miss but we have landed." She said with a fake smile. I got up pulled out all my hand luggage and began making my way to the checkout queue. The wait was long and tiring but I finally I was free.

"Payton!" I hear some one scream from behind me. I turned around to see my friend waving and grinning at me. I smiled back before noticing the boy next to her.

"Oh this is Jc he came to help me lift the bags and stuff since I've got all the muscles." She said rolling up her sleeves and kissing her biceps.

"Hi I'm Payton."i said ignoring my strange friend.

"I'm Justin but everyone calls me Jc." He said scratching the back of his neck. Jc seemed interesting and I liked it. (Im weird like that.)

🍂🍂

So my second book, like wow. I'm gonna put more thought in this book as i feel my Connor Franta fanfic was rushed. But anyway hope you like this sort filler chapter or else.🔪💩🙌 (literally da fuq)