Chapter 8

We finished our drinks talking about anything and everything. Jc payed the bill refusing for me to even touch it. We drove over to a small park showered by the fallen autumn leaves.

"I don't know why you're so insecure, you're beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

"I don't know I don't like a lot of things about myself." I said resting my head on his shoulder. We found a spot to sit on and watched the sunset, the leaves fall and the squirrels run wild.

"It's so beautiful."I said smiling to myself.

"Yeah it is." He said laying down.

"No one ever calls the sky ugly or fat because we're meant to believe it's beautiful but what if they did look at sunsets in movies do you think people will still call it beautiful?" I said laying next to him.

"What goes on in your head?" He asked shaking my hair.

"I don't even know anymore."I said raking my hands throught my hair in order to 'fix' it.

"Jc?" I called.

"Mhmm." He said closing his eyes.

"What's going to happen when i go back to Indiana?" It was a question we where both dreading.

"I don't know but we'll see what happens." He said getting up and holding out a hand for me. We walked hand in hand back to the car and drove back to the apartment singing to any song that came on.

"I'm glad you texted me today." He said kissing me.

"Thank Jenn she gave me a little pep talk." I said laughing and then going inside.

🆗❓
🆗.

Sozzy i had to.