Chapter 9

face time call-

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey. I miss you." He said pouting.

"I miss you too." I said.

"So there's a party at our house and i was wondering if you want to come by the way it's a halloween party so you need a costume."

"Cool sure I'll love to." I said I already had a halloween costume in my suitcase because i knew i was going to be here over halloween.

"Can you ask the girls as well if they can come." Jc asked.

"Of course we will." They said. They were listening to us the whole time.

"Kay cool bye i love you."

"Love you too."

-end-

"So what are you dressing up as?" Lauren asked me.

"A firefighter." I said.

"I'm gonna be a dog." Lauren said.

"What about you?" I asked Andrea.

"Nascar driver. Jenn?"

"I'm gonna be a cat." Jenn replied.

"I WAS GONNA BE THAT." Arden said.

"You can be twins." I said.

"OMG YAASS." They said.

To: Jc💟

Me: do you want me to help set up stuff💕

Jc: sure come over at 6:00❤️

Me: ily

Jc: ily2 here's my address
-end-

I looked at the time 5:20. I decided that i was going to change after i finished helping. Since they had a new house it would take me some time to get there i decided to do my make up and shower and do my hair etc. I packed my bag and checked the time 5:50.

"Okay, guys I'm going to help set up stuff for the party."

"O-kay-gurl-see-you-la-ter." Lauren said with and eyeliner pen in her hand.

"Bye." I said grabbing my keys and going into my car. I was right it took forever to find the house by the time i got there it was 6:05. I got out of my car and rang the doorbell.

"Hey babe." Jc said kissing me. I said looking at his costume it was an indian cheif.

"Hey, i like your costume." I said.

"Thnx is yours in your bag?"

"Mhmm I didnt want to drive in it, so what do you need help with?" I asked.

"Oh um could you help me put these candidates in bowls?" I nodded and he handed me two bags of candy.

Many cobwebs and fake spiders later we where done. FINALLY!

"Hey Jc can i change in your bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah sure my room's right over there." He said pointing in the direction of it. I opened the door and walked through his surprisingly neat room to his bathroom. I changed into my costume and touched up on my makeup. When i was done i walked background into his bedroom greeted by Jc laying across his bed on his phone. I laid down next to him and curled into him.

"Payt you look beautiful." He said kissing me passionately. It began to get heated and i was straddling him when the doorbell.

"I'll go get the door."