Chapter 2

We were in the car riding to Andrea and her room mates Jenn, Lauren and Arden lived.

"Hey Andrea, what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh I thought we could go to the beach." She said turning around and looking at me.

"Can me and the boys come its been work non-stop recently." Jc said tapping the steering wheel.

"Sure the more the merrier." Andrea said whilst I hummed along to the tune of the song playing in the back ground.

"The more the merrier? What are you 90?" He asked making Andrea playfully slap his arm. We rode in the car for about twenty minutes until we got to Andrea's apartment. Jc came up to help carry the bags. Andrea opened the door and i was mobbed by four girls.

"Hey, I'm Jenn. A blonde girl said hugging me.

"I'm Lauren." The next girl said.

"My name is Arden." The girl next to Lauren said hugging me.

"I'm Rebecca, I don't live here but hi anyways." She said hugging me. Then they all looked at me expectantly.

"Oh I'm Payton."i said finally clocking why they were looking at me. They motioned for me to come in so I did.

"So what do you like?" Arden asked me.

"I mostly like penny boarding and art."i said sitting on the couch. I could see Jc smiling at me in the corner of my eye.

"Cool." I heard Jc said behind me making me smile.

"Anyway.. Did you bring your penny board maybe we can all go skating tonight?"Jenn asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"I never leave home without it. Well nearly never." I said giggling.

"Sounds fun, what d'ya think Jc?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah I'm up for it. My penny boards actually in my car." He said going out the door. When he was gone I took my penny board.

"Ready? Jc Jenn, Andrea and I since Lauren and Arden didn't have penny boards.

"Yep." Andrea said popping the 'p'.

The streets of California were empty and humid. I rolled down their driveway and did an oscar.

"Your good." Andrea and Jenn said symoltaneosly.

"Thanks." I said stopping at the end of the drive way. They skated forward because I didn't know the way and I lagged behind.

"Hey." Jc said making me jump and fall of my skate board.

"Oh shit are you okay." He asked stopping.

"Yeah I'm fine you just scared me." I said blushing and getting back on my board.

"So um do you watch YouTube videos?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I actually used to have a channel with Andrea. But all the videos got lost." I said.

"Hey before we go again to the beach Andrea is coming over so she can trade saliva with Kian. Uh do you want to come early I'm sure the boys will want to meet you your pretty awesome and I just met you." He said looking into my eyes.

"Sure." I said blushing.