Chapter 4

We continued walking until we got to the pier. We went to the entrance and payed the entrance fee.

"What are you gonna go on first?" I asked everyone.

"I'm going to the ferias wheel." Kian said

"Im going with kian." Andrea said following kian.

"Im going on a roller coaster." Trevor said making Jenn and ricky nod in agreement.

"And then there were two." Jc said awkwardly.

"Hey do you want to go to the arcade." I asked

"Sure." He said holding my hand and dragging me towards the arcade. Je went inside our fingers still intwined.

"What do you want to play on first."he asked.

"You guys make a cut couple. I wish my granddaughter had a relationship like this." Jc and I pulled our hands away and looked at each other.

"Awkward." Jc said holding his word and going to the air hockey.

"Come on payt." he said.

"Did you really just call me Payt?" I asked picking up the puck.

"Don't get your panties in a twist." He said scoring.

"Shit, i thought you were gonna suck at this." I said making Jc laugh.

"Well Jc not all of us have great hand eye coordination. Just look at my handwriting." I said

We finished our game (I won 7-5) and Jc started vlogging.

" hey guys sorry I didn't vlog the whole day but I'm here and I'm at the Santa Monica pier. There's Payton. She's some weirdo I found on the street so." He said pointing the camera at me.

"Noooo." I said hiding my face.

"Whatever. Anyway I'm here with Andrea, Jenn, Payton, kian, Tevor and Ricky. But they went to do some shit or whatever." He said.

"Are we meeting up with them for dinner or. You know ill just text them." I said.

The bea😍 (Andrea)

Me: hey are we going to meet up for dinner.

Andrea: yeah meet you at red lobster at eight.

Me: kay 😘

End of texts

I checked my time it was 7: 56. I tapped Jc.

"Oh say hi payton."

"Hi payton. Oh and by the way we're going to red lobster at about 8:00 so lets goo.

~*~

After a meal full of flinging food and shouting. We were back at home.