Chapter 3

"Get your lazy ass out of bed." Andrea said chucking a pillow in my direction.

"Unlike you i am not rushing to go and see some boyfriend."(yes kian and Andrea are still dating in this book cause i ship them so hard) this earned me another pillow.

"Then why did you say yes to Jc. Huh?" She stood there arms folded staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"Cause he said I was awesome plus i want to see this boyfriend of yours." I said getting up and going into my bathroom.

"I want a real answer." She said standing in the doorway.

"That is an answer." I said shutting the door in her face. I did my normal routine and changed clothes. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I made my self a bowl of lucky charms and sat down.

"Morning." I said to jenndrea not bothering to swallow my food.

"That's attractive." Jenn said making me laugh. I finished my cereal and washed it.

"Hey we should probably get going." Jenn said. I grabbed my bag i had packed last night for the beach and met them at the car.

~*~

Jenn knocked on the door. Seconds later a boy with his brown hair styled into a quiff opened the door.

"Hey guys." He said hugging the girl. He looked at me before he snapped his fingers.

"You must be Andrea's friend Jc can't stop talki- ow." Ricky said whilst Jc came to the door.

"Heeey." Jc said pulling me away from the boy then hugging me.

"Oh I'm Ricky by the way." He said hugging me.

"Payton." I said going and sitting on he couch in between Andrea and Jc.

"Hi I'm Kian." Some one said kissing Andrea.

"Oh so your kian. Andrea never shuts up about you. I'm payton." I said chuckling at the sight of Andrea's reaction.

"Let's go to the beach beach let's go get a- hey I'm Trevor Moran the Queen of O2l." He said flipping his imaginary hair.

"Is this all of us?" I asked.

"Yep sam couldn't make it because he had sex and died." They all

Laughed whilst i looked at them.

~*~

We got into our assigned cars and went to the beach once we got there, after several hours of murdering songs. We sat on the sand and spreaded our towels.

"Payton come in!" Jc yelled from the water.

"In your dreams." I said.

"Come onnnnn." He said dragging me but I resisted. He stopped.

"Look either i can pick you up against your will or you can get on my back." I jumped on and he began wading deeper and deeper into the sea.

"You're not a douche. You know that. Cause most boys would have picked me up any way." I said tucking a stray hair. He placed me into the water and pulled out the strand I just fixed.

"And you're not a thot. You know that. Cause most girls would have clung to me and pushed up their breasts." His comment made me blush like crazy.

"You're cute when you blush." He said getting closer to me and smiling.

"You're cute when you smile." I said looking into his eyes.

"Alright lovebirds, we're going to the pier." Kian said.

"Were leaving in about five minutes." Andrea chirped in. I began walking to the shore.

"Where are you going?" Jc asked.

"Jc, I do have to get changed you know?" I said smiling. I went to the nearest bathroom with the girls and got changed. Once we got back to our spot on the beach we all began making our way to the pier.

"Isn't it amazing?" Jc asked.

"What?"

"The sunset." He said.

"Yeah it beautiful." I answered. I didn't want this moment to end and i had a whole summer left of this.

~*~

Sorry it took so long to updates i was working on stuff for future updates and it took forever until I was happy with the content in this chapter.

Saffie😘