~føur~

It's been a few days since the interview.

And it's been the roughest days I've had in a while.

The morning after the whole thing I couldn't find any reason to get up and be productive. Every bone in my body felt so weak, a feeling I haven't felt in such a long time. I just laid there feeling helpless and that I couldn't do anything. My thoughts have been in overdrive since then and it doesn't seem like they want to stop. I also didn't get too much sleep either. Now here I am sitting, thinking, in my bed not wanting to move a muscle.

I can tell Tyler and Jenna are worried about my health, I am as well. This 'state' I'm in isn't normal. It's what 16 year old me would feel, not 20 year old me.

Why can't I just be normal?

I hear a quiet knock on my door then see Tyler standing there, "come in"

He walks over to me and I sit up in my bed. He hands me a plate of fruit and some water.

"I know how rough this is right now for you crystal, I brought you some food"

I smile and begin to eat the food, not saying anything. I haven't said much anyways, I've just let all my thoughts take over me. I've also let one certain voice take over the most.

I set the food down on my side table and just kinda sit there.

Tyler moves over and sits next to me, "can we please talk? I understand if you don't want to say anything but please crystal. Me and Jenna are so worried about you. We haven't seen you like this in such a long time"

" I know Dad, I know. I just don't know what to do anymore."

He pauses before continuing, "can I ask you something?"

I nod, "is neo back?"

I slightly cringe at the name. The power of using their name is something that can take over me with a heartbeat. I saw it happen with Tyler and Blurryface, I fear it can happen with me and neo

"Yes, neos back. I can't do this again!! I cannot go though with being tortured. I just can't" I put my hands in my face and start to sob, letting out the emotions that I've kept in for the past few days.

Weak, pathetic, girl. You said my name.

"Make them stop!!" I scream. I'm quickly greeted by Tyler hugging me.

"It's okay, calm down and try to focus on your breathing"

I can't. I can't. I can only focus on neo.

"I can't!" I begin to sob even louder.

"Yes you can, he doesn't control you. Nobody does."

"Neo controls me Dad! Face it" I manage to get out between sobs

"Hey" he gently pushes me off his shoulder and looks me in the face, "I promise you he doesn't okay?" I nod

After a while of just sitting and calming down. I get a text from Maya

Maya: hey girl I haven't heard from you in a few days is everything okay?

I smile at the text. I'm glad I had someone like her in my life. Making friends wasn't the easiest for me.

Crystal: im starting to feel better

Maya: thank god you texted, I'm coming over to pick you up for coffee okay? See you in 15

Crystal: okay

Trying to argue with Maya was very difficult, because I knew everytime I was gonna loose. I run to my closet and grab some leggings and a twenty one pilots sweatshirt. I brush my matted hair after days of not caring, and decide on no makeup since I felt very exhausted. Even though I've been in bed for the past 4 days. I grab my phone and wallet before making my way downstairs.

I get a smile from Tyler as he can see I'm up and out of my room. I walk over to him and give him a big hug

"Thank you Dad"

"Anytime crystal, what made you decide to get up?"

"Maya," I laugh, "you know how she doesn't take no for an answer" he laughs back and I patiently wait to get a text from Maya as she arrived.

~~~~

"So crystal" she starts, sitting down with her coffee in her hand, "you come to a coffee shop, but don't get coffee? You are such a monster" she laughs

"I've never liked coffee" I take a sip of my tea, "it just tastes so nasty, I don't know how people drink it. No to mention it would make my anxiety go through the roof"

"What exactly happened that made you kind of...disappear from the world for a few days"

I pause to think of how to summarize what occurred, "Well it's a lot"

"Crystal that's why I got a large coffee" she starts to laugh and I join with her.

"So um, did you listen to the interview I had with a local radio station the other day"

"I listened to the last 5 minutes of it, how come?"

"Did you hear what the last question was?"

I can see Maya trying to recall the interview, "oh yeah, now that you mention it."

"Well then this happened on twitter" I hand her my phone to let her read screenshots of what fans were saying. I immediately see her tap on a few buttons on my phone and hand it back to me. I took my phone back and look to see that she had deleted the screenshots.

"You defiantly do not need those tweets on your phone. Continue"

I explained everything to her after. How I felt trapped and couldn't do anything that that she was the one who got me up and out of my house. I also explained how neo was back. I look to see the expression on her face. She seemed more scared then I was and rightfully so.

During therapy I was so frightened by neo. It was super bad during the beginning of it. She was the one that helped calm me down, not any of those therapists. Maya knew how destructive I was to myself when neo was screwing with me. I didn't want history to repeat its self.

It's already doing so.

"Crystal are you okay"

Okay could be defined as multiple things. Actually okay or really bad.

And truthfully I felt really bad.

"I'll be fine, it's just them"

She nodded understanding who I was talking about. We finished our drinks and headed back to the car.