𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑜

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒:
𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝗈 𝖤𝗎𝗇𝖺. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗐𝗈𝗈'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝖿.

 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗐𝗈𝗈'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝖿

"How great, the cold hearted king is back." I rolled my eyes at the sight of the man.

"Yah Euna, why won't you shut up. You're the one who works for me, I could fire you at anytime I want."

I then smirked at him , "Please Seungwoo if you were that annoyed of me, you would have gotten rid of me already."

He then chuckled and I got rid of my victory as he laughed.

"The only reason you're still here is because you're an assistant. Speaking of, can you go get me a coffee? I forgot to get one after the meeting?" He smiled and I silently growled.

"Fine you piece of -"

"What was that?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing sir." I forced a smile showing how fake it was purposely.

I was hired under his mother's care after she started to worry about her son's stress and work.

Since he wouldn't want to admit that he needed an assistant, she did so herself and hired me.

I was rather hesitant about the job due to my name being all over the ground because of the past but Mrs. Bae hired me without a worry.

That was my only secret, I worked at such an amazing place, with a not so amazing job, but that's besides the point.

My father was happily married until he met Jung Yungah, my mother.

She was a beautiful woman, who had no intention to fall in love with a taken man but things carried on when they met and my father decided to leave his wife.

The two got so much backlash but never cared, they were in their own world. My father's ex-wife moved on and immediately had a child with her boyfriend who then became her husband while my parents minded their own business.

They then had me and we were a family known throughout the city along with other companies.

After a while, my family's business slowly started to decline, people were buying from the other producers that were our competitors and we nearly lost the house.

The only reason we didn't lose the house was due to my mother's actions with one of the competitors. In order to get the people to give her the money, she had decided to sleep with most of the staff which my father found out about due to the press.