Sorry

hi you all!

i'm really sorry that i just left the book out there, i really just lost hope in it after i couldn't come up with anymore content and i also didn't feel like fulfilling requests like i had told and i'm personally sorry for that.

i only had one request and if you are reading i'm very sorry that i didn't fulfill it. i'm not taking requests because i don't want to promise something i'm not going to give.

i know it's no excuse but i lost more hope when the boys disbanded, i really found it stupid and immature so i used it as something to help me avoid writing about the group anymore.

i still support the boys these days, i loved seeing minhee and hyeongjun's debut with cravity, i am a cravity stan now. i anticipated yohan's show but heard it stopped getting filmed due to controversies. i've heard of hope that they are coming back as eight and i'll always have that hope but for now i just don't want to focus on that immediately.

i've tried writing more for other groups but i just lose hope after a while because i feel as if i'm writing badly.

i'm sorry i didn't write anymore after the heir series and i thank you all for the support you are still giving it as i get the notifications everyday.

i'm hoping you all will forgive me, but i understand if you don't.

for now i will leave this as an heir imagine series and that's all since i didn't start any other series on here.

if you read this thank you for understanding and i hope to become a better writer for you all soon.