ℎ𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑗𝑢𝑛

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖧𝗒𝗎𝗇 𝖠𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀. 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐𝖻𝗂𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖺𝗇 𝖷1 𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋.

 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖺𝗇 𝖷1 𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋

As my mother dropped me off, I sighed.

No matter how many times I tell her that I'm fine working on dances by myself, she books me with another person and not just any person, but an heir of a ginormous company.

I honestly didn't understand why they appointed me to teach them, as I am only in high school and these boys have been to many fancy parties, but I guess I'll have to deal with it.

In all fair honesty, I was never fond of the Lee's they had most things I didn't have. They had two loving parents, siblings, money, and intelligence, all that I lacked.

In fact, once I discovered dancing and how well I was with it, it was a miracle. That's doesn't mean it wasn't a struggle though, my mother made money every day to pay for the classes that I secretly yearned for.

So once I acquired those classes I needed, I started to make money for my mother and I.

I gave lessons to little girls in ballet, I gave lessons to younger adults who needed to dance for their wedding, yet I preferred to dance on the street all alone and gain tips from others.

With all these things my mother and I were living better but, it wasn't enough for her as she took notice when Seo Euna and her young daughter stopped in the middle of their day just to see me dance.

Then Euna, who I honestly admired as I only admired the brides of the heirs, mentioned how her younger brother in law, Lee Hangyul was getting married but her mother in law, Mrs. Bae wanted the boys to actually know how to ballroom dance as none of them were experienced.

My mother being polite and would take anything for a better living, suggested to Euna that I could teach the boys ballroom dancing.

And that's how I ended up here at the X1 Corp. Ballroom and Event Center, waiting for an unexpected amount of boys to teach.

To my surprise though, as I finished thinking about the cons of being in this ballroom, I started to hear voices.

"Mother, I know these are for good intentions but why me?" A young like voice, belonging to a male asked.

"I told you, Junho, Dongpyo, Minhee and Eunsang are being taught by their girlfriends." A lady's voice, who I supposed was Mrs. Bae, had informed the boy.

"What about Dohyun?" The boy asked still hesitant.

"Hangyul asked for Narae to teach him." Mrs. Bae replied.