𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑔

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗁𝖾𝖾. 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌.

 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌

As Ms.Kim walked around, I stood there in defeat.

How could I mess up again? Is it in my blood to ruin everything or just this arrangement?

I know most are clueless as to what I'm saying but the girls next to me are probably laughing at it.

"Ms. Moon Dahee, how many times have you messed up on an arrangement?" Ms. Kim asked and I looked down nervously.

"About 10?" I questioned and her voice makes me flinch.

"You've only been here for five days!" She let out and I trembled.

"I'm sorry, I really don't remember the order after five minutes." I informed her and she rolled her eyes.

"Then you shouldn't have signed up for this internship." She finished and I cover my face in distraught.

"Just leave now Dahee, if you don't you're probably going to be fired when it's just an internship." One of the other girls, Mina said with tease.

"How many times do I have to tell you I can't just leave, my mother asked for me to come so I did." I said silently and all the others did was laugh.

"I'm pretty sure those photos you sent in were fake too, how could someone with a forgetful mind like you do such a pretty arrangement?" Mina asked spitefully.

"Because I had help." I mumbled and Mina neared my face.

"You what?! Sorry couldn't hear you, try better next time Dahee or maybe don't even try and just quit." She finished as her and her friends left.

Once nobody was around, I immediately sat on one of the vacant chairs and hid my head as I let out the tears I had been holding in.

I never asked for the mind I had, I didn't even think it would affect me this much but yet it still does.

Having short term memory loss had never been a struggle throughout my life, since I had already knew my cousins at home who were my only friends at school I always remembered their names easily.

But when it came to being a florist, it started to become hard.

I always loved the idea of flowers and gardens and just the neutrality that was arranging them in a specific order that made each of them become one.

My mother took action once she noticed the passion for it, she signed me up for an internship as a florist in the biggest company in Seoul and maybe the country, X1 Corp.