𝑚𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑒𝑒

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖱𝗁𝗈 𝖬𝗒𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗃𝗂. 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗉𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.

 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗉𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿

Looking at the huge building still stunned me as I got out of the taxi.

I was really going to follow my father's footsteps wasn't I?

As much as everybody in my family would like to think that, I believe it isn't right for me.

After all though, my parents raised me to be the daughter I am, so I can't let them down this easily.

With that said, I walked into the building without any hesitation and made my way to the conference room all the way on the 27th floor.

I looked around trying to find the label of the room until I saw a familiar face waiting outside of the room and chuckled at his idiotic gestures.

"If it isn't my wonderful cousin Rho Myeonji!" Yunseong exclaimed with his arms wide open and I hugged him.

I rolled my eyes in the hug and sighed as I let go, "Did Aunt Cheetah send you here?"  Yunseong denied the question and clapped his hands.

"Actually your father did, he wanted me to accompany you to your first business meeting, so be prepared to see more of me." Yunseong bragged and I shoved my hand in his face as I walked into the door.

"Do you not love me?" He asked baffled as I sat near a lady who I had knew since my mother introduced me to her.

"It's not that I don't, it's just that you annoy me a bit." I smiled innocently and he huffed.

"You may be the same age as me Rho Myeonji but that doesn't mean you can treat me like a piece of trash." Yunseong mentioned as he sat next to me, I rolled my eyes again as I stopped paying attention to what he was saying.

Instead, I focused on the people walking in and sitting casually, I wanted to know who my peers were before I did anything with them, but we couldn't even start as one was taking a while.

"Are you serious? He's a Lee, he should know whether to be late or not." I heard the lady next to me, whisper in annoyance, which was surprising as she seemed like the nicest person in here.

I was familiar with the Lee's due to their notorious reputation throughout the city, there was Seungwoo, Seungyoun, Wooseok, Yohan, and Hangyul, who mostly did business things as they were older. While Junho, Dongpyo, Minhee, Eunsang, Hyeongjun, and Dohyun, focused more on their studies unless they wanted to choose the business paths. So I assumed one of the oldest was the one who was scheduled to come.