𝑦𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑛

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖡𝖺𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝖾𝖾𝗎𝗇. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗃𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

The sun was shining brighter than ever, the skies were clear, and I was alone at home waiting for everybody to come back from their respective jobs

Living outside of the city is quite nice, no cars making noise at night, not that many people, you're basically ignoring the spotlight, which I loved.

Only today, I was going to experience a bit of spotlight. Why, you may ask? Today is my wonderful 20th birthday, I'm done with my teenage years and I finally get freedom, not that I care for it so much.

Living out of the city also had it's cons, you had nothing to do and animals were your second best friends. Luckily, I never lived in the suburbs by myself.

I don't recall when but, my mother and I moved out of the city sometime when I was a baby.

My father had passed away when I was born basically meaning I have no memory of him. So as a coping mechanism, my mother decided to move to the suburbs with her close friend, Kang Jihyun.

With her close friend came the best person to enter my life, Choi Yena.

We had each other our entire lives and knew most things about each other. We were that duo in school that would annoy the heck out of you but would be the best variety stars.

So we all became a family, Yena and I were fatherless while our mothers had no husbands, we all related to each other.

I laughed thinking about the things we did as children, we were so reckless and young. Now we were growing up and living our lives. Of course we didn't want it that way but you have to mature at one point.

As I was smiling randomly, I felt a hug from my back.

"Yah Yena! Give me a break it's my birthday." I whined and she chuckled.

"Like I care." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Where are our mothers?" I asked, facing her.

"They are still getting things for your little party." She replied and I sighed.

"Why did you guys decide to throw a party for me anyways? You should know I don't like things like that."

"I wasn't the one who insisted, your mother wanted it and my mom hesitantly agreed." Yena mentioned and I smiled.

"What about you?" I asked jokingly and she smirked.

"I said hell yeah, you deserve one." She boldly said and we laughed together.