𝑑𝑜ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗇 𝖸𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗂. 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾. 𝖲𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒.

 𝖲𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒

I looked at the window as I finished eating the muffin I had just bought.

The girl at the register had seemed so inattentive that if I wanted to do anything it would've been easier but there camera's around isn't there?

I avoid my thoughts as I pay attention to the butterfly on the paper.

I had lightly sketched the wings so I could find the perfect form of the wing. The antennas were thin but bold as they emphasized that they were there. The details I had on the wings all looked like they complimented each other.

All in all, the butterfly was well drawn and I compared it to another artists.

They look so similar in style yet one of them succeeds into getting in an art school and one of them doesn't?

Allowing that thought to enter my head, I looked back at the window and loathed the girl on the counter.

She doesn't deserve any of the money she gets, if anything other people need that money.

My family was struggling to keep me in school while she was just being lazy at her job.

Isn't it better if I take her money, it won't do her any wrong.

So with that, I stood up I nodded it on my mask and cap again, only allowing the girl to see my eyes. I walked in the store and showed my eye smile again, encountering the girls fake smile again.

I found a row on the food aisle to pick on, Yujin and Yuri like both liked cookies so I decided to shove some of the cookies into my pockets.

The girl in front was still there not paying attention to my actions, so I grabbed the last bag of cookies as I took a breath and looked at the girl.

She had stupidly left some money on top of the counter, it didn't look like much but the numbers on the bills seem to say that it was around 300 dollars, which either way my family would be grateful for.

After thinking about what I was about to do, I put on my casual smile and squeezed the cookies in my hand feeling determined.

I walked up to the girl and rang the bell, she rolled her eyes and the placed a smile on her face.

"Hi ma'am, I would like three packets of these cookies but there was only one left. By any chance do you have some in the back?" I asked somehow enthusiastically.