ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑦𝑢𝑙

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖭𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖾. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖢 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌, 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖷1 𝖢𝗈𝗋𝗉.

I looked at the huge windows in front of me, this aircraft was a beautiful one but would the people inside be the same?

Being a flight attendant had its good days and its bad days.

Some people would thank me for all I did, compliment my ways, or my style. While others just had no gratitude towards the person who single-handedly fed them. It varied day by day.

Today's trip was going to be to Jeju, not necessarily a far location from the spectacular city of Seoul, but a decent one hour trip in the air.

Once they allowed the flight crew inside the aircraft, we all discussed our plans and all just conversed naturally.

When you're an attendant, you would want to be friends with your crew, if you weren't then your flight would be quite a tense one.

Since you stay with them for the series of flights for the week, it was the best thing you could do.

So my crew members were named Hitomi and Nako, they already seemed close and also came from Japan, which I respected because having a foreigner attendant on a Korean flight was rare.

We decided to separate our places throughout the plane so we wouldn't have any troubles during the flight.

I got the first class section, it wouldn't be my first time attending the section but it was a section that you needed patience with.

Most first classes were rich folks who want to get everything for free, but couldn't and we warned them yet they are to stuck up to care.

There are some cases when the people end up asking for things nicely and seemed caring but they were rare.

Soon, I had to ignore that fact and put on a smile as the people were starting to board the plane.

I saw a variety of families waiting to go on vacation, businessmen taking calls for their upcoming meetings, and couples waiting for their honeymoon.

Once they all boarded, we did regular flight procedures and checked the plane before we took off.

Most of my section already knew what they were doing but some just seemed clueless.

"Please pick up the tray sir."

"Ma'am your seat needs to be adjusted."

I told and then stumbled upon a young man concentrated on his phone.

"Sir, your seatbelt needs to be buckled and you must turn off your laptop until we  say so." I politely said and the man rolled his eyes.

He buckled his seatbelt but didn't care to turn off his laptop.