Two Hearts Meet 1

Author's Notes:

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait. I will try to post as many chapters as I can before Christmas break ha! Oh, and this is a Filler! Naisipan ko kasi na gumawa nito. Para naman malaman niyo kung ano ung love story ng mama at papa ni Stone. Uhm, hindi ko po ire-reveal lahat. Kung san lang sila nagstart. Pag tyagaan nyo muna guys. Mga, 3 chappies lang toh. Basta after their story,  balik tayo sa main plot ng story ha?

Warning. Since nasa ibang bansa sila, we will have to stick to English nlng. Then merong Japanese as usual.

Thanks po sa mga babasa nito. XD

+=+=+=+=+

"Watanabe Kazuhiko!" someone from the hallway called me. I turned to look at the person who had yelled my name so early in the morning and saw  Daisuke. He was waving his arms in the air like a mad man. standing at 5'10 foot, he had reddish blond hair and curious blue eyes that can remind anyone of the ocean. An athletic student here, he's also known as being one of the most mischievous troublemakers Tokyo University has ever seen. And unfortunately, he's also my best friend.

"Naniga shitai desu ka?" I asked as I stopped by my tracks. He was panting like a dog in heat... =_=" Seriously... 

*What do you want?*

"Neh, direkutaa... watashitachi wo mi te mi takatta... Watashiha anata no tame ni kensakushi te ki ta!" Daisuke replied once he had caught his breath. I sighed.

*The director... wanted to see us... I've been searching for you!* 

"What the hell does he even want?!" I muttered as I started walking to the direction of the Main Office. I knew Dai would follow behind me. And he did. "I have no clue tight ass. Though I think I have a hunch." he said as he fell into step with me.

"What the hell do you mean a hunch? And will you please stop calling me 'tight ass'? It's a nuisance." I told him in perfect English. 

You see, Daisuke really isn't even Japanese. He's actually English. He was a transfer student here in Todai when he was a first year. He started with the bad crowd back then. But then he managed to associate himself with me and well,.. long story short, he became my best friend by the end of second semester.

"Hmm... Yeah, I'll try that one." he said, his tone not even caring. Sometimes I really hate that smart ass attitude of  his. But then again, that's what we were known for. "I heard that we got a new transfer student. They said she was from my other school so .. hmmm..." he stopped talking.

"What do you mean 'hmmm'?" 

"Well, I might know her. But then again I'm not really sure. It's been more than two years since I've actually seen any of them." he answered.

"Hn."

We continued walking silently. Oh great. Does that mean I'm gonna have to take care of another transfer student?! Don't get me wrong, I adore Dai. He's my best friend. But even I have to admit that he's a handful. Sigh... 'Come one Kazuhiko. You're a Watanabe. People from the Watanabe clan are not whiners.' I told myself all over again as we arrived in front of the Main Office.

Dai looked at me. I looked at him. He grinned. I sighed. Well, better get it over with.

I opened the door.

"Ah, Konnichiwa, Mr. Watanabe, Mr. Eldridge." A voice of a woman suddenly greeted the two of us.

"AH! Miko-san! It's a pleasure to see you again! How have you been?" And of course, the social butterfly is now inside the room. "I'm fine, thank you. And the two of you?" Miko-san, the secretary of our Director, smiled at us.

"We're fine MIko-san. So, the director wanted to see us?"  I asked, directly to the point. She nodded, a timid smile on her face. "Go inside. She already knows you two are coming." she beckoned us towards the door. I narrowed my eyes on her. But before I could even ask anything, Daisuke already opened the door to the office. "Director-sama!" he greeted.

"Ah, Daisuke-kun, it's been a while since I last saw you. Have you caused any trouble yet?" I heard the director ask. I slid in. "Nope!" Daisuke answered her.

"The only reason why you still haven't been in trouble is because you're planning on a huge one." I told him. He looked at me. "No I don't! I'm not THAT kind of troublemaker!" he said, undignified. I only shook my head at his antics. I wonder if any girl could ever make him step down... Hmm.. Probably not.

The director chuckled. that was when I considered that looking at them wasn't going to make me sick. There, sitting behind of her huge table was the Director of Tokyo University, Orihara Chika. A woman in her 40's but she looks like she just got out of college. She had dark chocolate hair and intelligent hazel eyes. Oh. She was also Daisuke's godmother. That's actually the reason why Daisuke decided to just stay here in Japan.

Sitting in front of her desk was a girl, maybe the same age as us or possibly younger. She had shiny raven hair like mine but with gray eyes to accompany it. She was pale and she had that aristocratic look on her, as if she was a porcelain doll. She looks like one too. She was wearing the Todai's uniform for the Faculty of Medicine. So does that mean-

"Kazuhiko-kun, Daisuke-kun. This is Sapphira Knight. She's from Westminster school in England, like you Dai." at that, Dai nodded. The girl, Sapphira, nodded at us. Daisuke grinned at her while I only nodded. The Chika-san took that as a sign to continue.

"Since she is new here, I want the two of you to take full responsibility. You know that there are some organizations here that don’t have a liking for International students. I want you to make sure she is safe and comfortable in this school."

"Does that mean she's also a transfer student?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Iie. She's not. Starting now, she is a permanent member of our school." she then turned to Sapphira, her eyes warm. "Youkoso hoomu, Sapphira-san." she said.

*Welcome Home, Ms. Sapphira*

At that moment, I saw Sapphira smile for the first time.

=+=+=+=+=+=

TO BE CONTINUED…

 Guys, vote, comment~!

See yah next chapter!

_HeavilyGuardedHeart_