Changes

(Diggy rapped his arms around you as you both sat down on the cold, wet, grass floor.)

Diggy: I'm sorry I put you in this position (YN)...

YN: I'm scared Diggy...

Diggy: Don't worry... Its all over now love.

YN: What if you go to jail...?

Diggy: I'M NOT OKAY JUST HUSH!

(A tear ran down your face. Diggy wiped it off your cheek and kissed your forehead. Her blood flew under your gray converses. You moved your foot away as the blood ran to the sewer)

YN: Please hold me tighter?

Diggy: I'll never let go (YN), I'll never let go...

(Just then you had woke up screaming. Diggy was hovering over you laughing hardly)

Diggy: Wake up (YN), Your dads downstairs waiting for you...

You: I had the worst dream ever!

Diggy: What was it about

(You guys got out of Diggy's bed and began to walk downstairs.)

You: I don't really know all of it but your ex Shayla had got out of juve and you had killed her or something...

Diggy: O_o I think you drunk to much orange soda last night.

You: Psh, Diggy are you still mad that me and your little brother Russy beat you at a orange soda contest?

(Just then they got downstairs and you saw your dad, Mr & Mrs. Simmons, and Russy sitting on the couch)

Diggy: Nooo, I believe you cheated!

Your Dad: Hey bud you ready to go?

(Your dad has called you Bud for as long as you could remember.)

You: Yes Dad...

Your Dad: Did you bring anything..

You: No sir...

Your Dad: Okay thank you guys for keeping (YN) for a while

Mrs.Simmons: Oh your welcome! (YN) is always welcomed to hang out with Daniel. She's like family!

(Mr.Simmons got up and showed you guys to the door)

Diggy: Bye (YN)

YN: Bye...

(The front door slammed as you and your dad walked to the car. The car ride home was silent.)

YN: Mmm.. How was your date last night dad?

(Your dad glared at you)

Dad: That is none of your business.

You: Ok... Just asking a question...

Dad: Are you talking back?!

You: What no?!

Dad: When we get home I want you to go to your room and work on some home work!

You: Dad its summer!!!

Dad: THEN READ A BOOK!

(You folded your arms and looked out the window. This was totally not fair. Yall rolled up to your house. The gate keeper opened up the gate as you rolled up to the big house you lived in about all your life. Once the car stopped you stormed into the house to your room)

Dad: I swear that girl is a reck..

(Your dad said to the Butler Freddy)

Freddy: Well sir, maybe you should see her life in her point of view.

Dad: What do you mean...

Freddy: Well she barley gets to see her two best friends Tiara and Rayshanda and she's forced to hang out with Diggy.

Dad: Her and Diggy have been best friends for years she loves that boy... But I do NOT like his parents... There's going to be some changes with her hanging around that boy. There getting older and his mind is probably setting on one thing... Not with my daughter!

Butler: You should talk to (YN) about it...

Dad: I sure will. With no " What if's, And's or but's! "

*** IN YOUR POV***

Tiara: Okay so this dress for Jacob Latimore and I wedding or this one?

(You were on ooVoo with your best friends Tiara and Rayshanda.)

You: (Laughing) I like the first one...

Tiara: Nice choice... What about you Ray?

Rayshanda: First... Girl chill! All he did was like your Instagram pic!

Tiara:... And commented :(

You: (Laughing) Y'all are a trip and I miss y'all already!

Rayshanda: Right! School needs to come back in it's been like 4 weeks!

Tiara: Girl... We just got out yesterday!!!!

Rayshanda: We'll...

You: (Laughing) We'll ima text y'all before my dad start bitching!

Tiara: Nooo! You still didn't tell us

You: Tell y'all what?

Tiara: Wassup with You and Diggy holding hands yesterday after school?

You: Girl shut up it was just a friendly thing!

Tiara: Mhm... Maybe not to him!

You: (Laughing) Bye guys!

(She hung up and took out her favorite book " The Boy Next Door " from under her bed. It was about a not so popular girl who lived in a quiet neighborhood and when a really cute soccer play Guy moves in beside her they start becoming friends then more then friends... Just then there was a knock on the door)

You: Come in...

Dad: Hey bud... Can I talk to you?

You: Sure...

(She put the book down and sat up in her bed. Her dad sat down beside her on her bed)

Dad: Well (YN) there's going to be so

me slight changes around here...

You: Like what?

Dad: Starting with that boy. Diggy... I don't want you spending the night with him anymore...

You: WHAT?!