5: I just busted Zayn's nose

Liam POV

So I just told Allison everything that just got told to me but we both decided to tell everyone else after the beach, since it would ruin the mood, and act like nothing ever happened. "So, Allison what do you wanna go do?" I ask acting happy and excited. "I don't know Liam." Allison said with no expression and staring at the ground. "Babe, I know how you feel right now but we need to act like nothing happened. Please." I say giving her a kiss. "I'll try but you can't expect to tell me this kind of stuff and me not be sad." she says. "I know but the others can't find out right now." I say. "So what are we gonna go do?" "Let's go get in the water and swim some." she says actually looking happy. We walk down to the shore and she runs right in laughing and yelling for me. "Liam! Come on!" she yells. "I'm coming babe!" I yell back running after her.

Niall POV

Me and Brittney get out of the car and head straight to the restaurants. "Babe, where are we going?" Britt asks. "To get food!" I say to her laughing and looking at her as if she should have already know that. "There is Nando's!" she yells. I instantly turn around and run to it. "God Ni slow down!" she yells. "Can't babe, I'm hungry!" I yell to her. We run in and everyone there yells "Niall!". "Hey guys, where is my table at?" I ask. "Niall, what is going on here?" Britt asks me. "Nothing babe, come on." I say while I walk her into a private room that has been set up with candles and romantic stuff. "Babe, what is this?" she asks. "This is our first date, you said you wanted a date and now you have one." I say to her as her face lights up. "Ni, this is perfect but are we really dressed for this?" she asks laughing. "It doesn't matter, you look amazing in anything." I say while she blushes. "So Niall, do you want the usual?" the waiter asks. "Yea, and just a chicken wrap for my princess." I said. Britt and I talk for a while then we got our food and ate some then decided to go back to the beach. While we're walking down we start talking. "So, did you enjoy our first date?" I ask her. "That was the best date ever Ni!" she says making me laugh. "So Brittney Nicole Bentley, will you please do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" I ask her staring right in to her eyes. "Niall James Horan, I would love to be your girlfriend!" she says hugging me to death.

Harry POV

So Katelin and I got out and went straight to the water. She looked beautiful today even though she didn't really try. I think I'm going to ask he rout, like on a date, even though I have only known her for a short amount of time.. But honestly I think I love her, that she is the one, she is just so diffrent from all the other girls, but I don't want know just yet I mean it seems like we are rushing everything. I'll just wait a little while longer to ask her. "Harry! Come on!" she yells at me to come in the water with her. "I'm coming quit yelling at me!" I yell back. "Then you're slow!" she yells laughing a little. I swam were she is and we jump a few waves and have a splash fight. She tried to swim away but I caught up to her. I looked into her blue-gray eyes and gave her a long kiss and then a wave hit us making us go under but we were still kissing.

Zayn POV

So me, Paige, Kay and Lou all decided to go play some volleyball. Me and Paige against Kay and Lou. Paige and I are winning. So me and her shared our first kiss today, can I just say she is the one. She is the person I am meant to be with. "Ok, so now Zayn it's your turn to start it." Lou said. "Ok then." I said with a slight smirk. I spiked the ball over the net and Louis got it before it could hit the ground. Kay hit it over the net and Paige got it. She hit it over and Louis spiked it back over hitting me pretty hard in the face. Paige rushed over seeing me laying on the ground. As I look down I can see blood running down my face onto my chest. "Zayn! I'm so sorry!" Lou said running over to me. "Zayn! Does it hurt?! Don't move! I'll go get a towel!" Paige says running around like a mad man. "Paige!" I yell while she runs to get the towel. "It doesn't hurt, I think it's just bleeding because of the pressure from the ball." I say. "But we need to go to the hospital!" she says panicking. "No we don't, if it swells then we'll go but not now it doesn't even hurt lets just enjoy the beach." I say to her calming her down. "Ok, but as soon as it looks swollen you are getting in that car and we are going to the hospital." she says being deadly serious. "Ok babe, I promise I will let you know if it starts to hurt." I say as she kisses me on the cheek. "Hey Paige? Can you help me to the beach chairs?" I ask laughing and holding the towel to my nose. "Yeah babe, of course." she said smiling.

Louis POV

So I basically just busted Zayn's nose. I feel horrible but I just can't help but laugh as he hobbles off to the beavh chairs. I can feel something hit my arm, I turn to see Kayleigh looking at me very sternly. "What it was pretty funny." I say. "How is it funny that you basically just abussed the crap out of your best friend?" she asks. "No, not that part, the part when Mad was running around all crazily." I say. "Well, she was freaking out, the guy she loves just got nailed in the face with a volleyball." she says to me as I raise my eyebrow. "Did you just say that she loves him?" I ask. "Uhh...no." she says trying to get me to forget about the conversation. "Yeah, you did." I say. "Ok, I did but you can't tell anyone ok." she says. "Fine, but how do you know?" I ask. "Well on the ride over I sat beside her and she whispered in my ear that her and Zayn had their first kiss and that she knows that he is the one, but you can't tell anyone Tomlinson, anyone." she says looking angry. "Fine, I get it no one." I say as we walk to the water together. But I can't help but wonder how exactly I am going to tell Zayn this.

Liam POV

So everyone is done with the beach now and we all get in the car as I see Zayn walk over holding an extremely bloody towel to his nose. Great cause this day just keeps getting better. When we get back to the flat all the girls are going to get their presents and then tell everyone the news. I can't really say whether if it's good or bad because it's kind of both. We all get in the house and all the boys run Harry's room to get their presents. "Hey Allison, this is for you." I say to Allison giving her, her present. "What is it?" She asks. "Just open it." I say as all the other girls open their presents. As Allison opens it and sees a purple string bikini that says Liam Owns in green on the bottom. All the other girls got the same thing just different guys and colors. Katie's was Mostly orange with blue letters, Brittney's was green with purple letters, Mad's was yellow with white letters, and Kayleigh's was red with black letters. "What do we need these for?" Allison asks. "So everyone knows that you are mine." I say kissing her lips. Everyone thanked us boys for the presents and sat around the living room, time to get serious. "So guys I got a phone call today..." I say. "and it was rather important." "What was it?" Harry asks. "So it only June right?" I ask as everyone nods. "Well guys Simon called and said that our tour starts on the third of January." I say as every ones face's immediately drop.