1: You are wearing that?

Allison POV

Today I have a family reunion I'm going to, and I'm taking my four best friends with me. Katelin, Brittney, Madison, and Kayleigh. Best friends since grade school.

"So girls. I'm forcing you to go to a reunion today, get up and get dressed so we can get there on time." I said. "Why are we up at 6 in the morning!?" Katelin asked.

"Because we need to get there on time!" I said. "Fine we'll go get dressed." Madison said and all the girls got up from te couch and went up the stairs. "What are we suppose to wear!?" Brittney yelled. "Just wear some jeans and a tee or tank!" I yelled back.

"Colored or normal?" Kayleigh asked. "It doesn't matter, just put something on!" I said back to all the girls.

As this was going on, I got dressed and wore some light wash skinny jeans with a purple crop tank and a pair of sparkly Toms.

Madison walked down wearing some bright blue colored jeans and a white laced tee and a white tank underneath with some white Toms.

Brittney was wearing a green ruffled tank and some white jeans and some green Vans.

Kayleigh was wearing a blue tank top that had a black heart on it and a pair of normal jeans and some black Toms.

Katelin was wearing black skinny jeans and a red tank top that said Cherry Coke on it and a pair of red Converse All-Stars.

"Really Katelin you are wearing that?" I asked. "You of all people know I'm not dressing up." She said back. "Fine, just everyone go do your hair and makeup we need to go really soon!" I said slightly panicking.

Everyone did their hair, mine was straight and had a small braid put back. Brittney's was normal with a little bit of a messy curl on the bottom. Madison's was just straight. Kayleigh's was straight but had the bangs put back in a little bump. Katelin's was straight then she had a black beanie on her head.

"Can we go now?!" I yelled. "Yes!" they all yelled in unison. We got in the car and Katelin drove us.

"Where are we going?" Katie asked. "To the airport." I said. "Why the airport?!" she asked. "Well we have to go to the reunion don't we!" I explained. "Where is the Reunion?" Kayleigh asked. "It's in Europe but don't worry we will be back tonight and everything is paid for!" I said to all of the girls.

They all start panicking especially Brittney because she is terrified of flying. "I'm NOT getting on that plane!" she yelled at me. "Please I swear you will regret it if you don't!" I said back.

She thought it over a second. I don't know if she'd really regret not going to the reunion but I know she'd have a good time there.

"Fine, I'll do it." she eventually agreed. "You will thank me later." I said. Katelin drove us the airport and I toke the girls to the plane.

"Is that a private jet?!" Madison yelled. "Oh, my family uses it a lot." I said. The girls all walked on the palne in amazement.

We all sat down beside each other and waited for the plane to take off. Once it had Britt began freaking out and to calm her down he began showing off our phones.

"The lock screen on my iPhone is One Direction." Kayleigh said laughing. "Mine is Harry!" Katelin said laughing. That's when I found out that all the girls like One Direction.

"Mine is my dog!" I said. In my defence my dog is pretty cute.

"Ok ladies we are here in Ireland." The captain said. We all got off the plane and saw a ton of screaming girls that are about our age.

"I wonder why they are here?" Brittney asked loudly so I could hear her over the screaming girls. "I have no idea." I said back.

We got out of the airport and got in a rental car that was waiting for us. I'm driving this time since I know where everything is here.

We pulled up to the place where the reunion was and saw even more girls screaming.

"What is going on here?!" Madison yelled. "You guys just come inside and don't worry about them." I said laughing at her.

We all got out of the car and swam through the sea of screaming girls. We eventually were able to get in and see everyone.

"Why does the banner say Horan family reunion?" Kayleigh asked. "Because I'm a Horan, it's my mom's maddien name." I said. "Oh that makes sense." Kay said.

We walked around then suddenly Brittney frezzes. "Bri come on!" I said. " I can't!" she said back. "Why not!" Katelin asked then noticed why Brittney froze.

All the boys from the band, One Direction had shown up.

Yes, I knew my cousin would have been here but I didn't know he was bring his band mates along.

I was only planning on the girls meeting my cousin but hey, now they should be grateful I brought them along.

They came over to where we were. "Hey cuz!" I yelled. All the girls looked at me confused. "Hey!" Niall yelled while running over to me and giving me a hug.