Chapter two

*lunch time*

•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
Well I don't really have friends since I don't talk. Many people at school don't even know I exist but I really don't care I want to live a normal high school no drama! Since it's lunch time we are allowed to eat outside of school if we want. I decided to get some Chick-fil-A and go to a park. When I was finishing eating I noticed I was going to be late so I headed back to school. While I was walking I saw a big truck going to the street I lived. I said under my breath

A: new people are moving in?

I saw someone moving boxes but before i was able to see his face I heard the school bell ring so I ran back to school.

*skip to the end of the day*

I was walking home and out of no where I heard some voices behind me. I turned around and saw Hayden's gang. (Kenzie, Anna, Jayden, Lauren, Ezzra, Will, and ofc Hayden himself) I started to run fast but the girls were able to catch up to me and hold me down. I could see Hayden coming towards me but before Hayden could say anything I saw another group of people come towards Hayden.

??: Yo BACK OFF
Hayden: go away
???: we won't ask again
Hayden: go mind your busin-

Before Hayden could finish his sentence I heard punches. I started to feel scared. I tried to breathe but I couldn't. I dragged my body across the floor to my book bag and got out a needle that had my medicine in it. Then I injected it in my arm and waiting a couple of seconds. Then finally I was able to breathe! This was the first attack in a long time so I ended up passing out on the ground.

I woke up very confused because I was in someone's room I didn't know. But shortly after I heard people talk outside of the room.

?: should we wake her up?
??: no let her rest
???: maybe she should stay here it's safer
??: just go check on her

•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
Then I heard the door nob turn I had no time to do anything so I pretended to be asleep.

?: Yo she is so pretty
??: come on dude not the time for that
?: ok mister "no feelings boy"
??: whatever. We need to wait till she wakes up
???: no but really look at her he is actually really pretty.

•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
When I heard them talking right next to me I started to have another attack. I started to gasp and I couldn't breathe.

?: woah wth
???: what do we do?!!!

Then I couldn't pretend to be asleep anymore I opened my eyes and screamed

A: BOOK BAG
??: downstairs now

•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
I saw one of the boys run downstairs then I saw two other boys one looked like he was in shock and the other looked confused just then I saw a boy bringing my book bag. I grabbed it and opened my book bag then I injected it in my right arm. Then I waited about 7 seconds and took a big breath. I slammed my body on the bed and about a minute or two I picked up my head and I saw the 3 boys with their jaw open...

?: what the heck just happened?!!!!
???: did you just inject yourself drugs?!!
?: ofc she didn't she would never do that or did you?
???: what do you mean she would never do that we don't even know her dude!
?: I mean look at her-
??: shut up guys let's introduce ourselves my name is Asher nice to meet you.
?: My name is-

•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬  𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
My head started to spin and I stood up trying to make myself feel better but I got extremely dizzy. I guess my body isn't used to taking the medication twice a day. Then I fainted again. I woke up in the same room this time I didn't get a attack because I already knew that I wasn't going to be in trouble. I could only remember one person name and it was Asher. So I walked out the room and I realized how big this house was. Then I saw more boys and on the couch watching Netflix. I ran upstairs causing a soccer ball fall down the stairs.

(Ash: Asher)
?: did she wake up
???: who was it
????: is it just more or someone else is her
Ash: I'll go check on her

•𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬  𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
I went up stairs and saw Annie siting on the bed. Then I said

Ash: Hey Annie I don't know if you remember but my name is Asher.

•𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
Yes I remember but I don't remember telling him my name and I'm pretty sure I never met him before so how does he know my name? I took out a pen and a piece of paper out my book bag and wrote

(Remember Annie doesn't like speaking so she writes down what she wants on a piece of paper)
: how do you know my name?
Ash: oh my bad when you passed out for the second time I looked in your book bag and opened a notebook that had a name and I assumed it was your name.
:how did I get here?

•𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯•
I realized she wasn't going to speak so I said

Ash: how about we make a bet...