Chapter 7

Annie Prov
I went to my locker because I forgot my math notebook and I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw someone I never met.

?: are you Annie
A: uh yea do I know you?
?: look I'm not here to make friends but someone needs you
A: um ok rude but what?
?: Asher needs to talk to you he is in the basement
A: oh okay thanks for telling me

Annie Prov
Why would Asher need me in the basement? What does he need to talk to me about? Omg is her going to confess?.... nooo he doesn't even like me. When I entered the basement I noticed it was all dark and I could barely see anything!

A: uhhh Asher?
*walks around*
A: Asher you here?
*walks to the center of the basement*
A: some kid told me to meet you here! Are you here? HELLLLO?

Just when I was about to leave I noticed someone closed the door and locked it! I thought it was a teacher or janitor so I said

A: um excuse I know I'm not supposed to be here but could you let me out?
?: what do you mean little girl you are mine!
*the dude starts to walk over to her*
*annie walks away*

Time -12:06-
(Asher starts to text her)

Annie couldn't do anything but then she called Asher.

Asher Prov
Annie finally called me!

~Phone call~

Ash: hello Annie
A: ...
?: where did you go?
Ash: ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY?!!!!
?: oh I found you
*annie screamed*
A: STOP LET ME OUT THE BASEMENT *she started to have trouble breathing*
?: nope

Asher Prov
I heard Annie scream for the first time I had to do something. But she said basement... basement? Basement! Basement! The schools basement!!! I ran to the basement and noticed it was locked. I could hear Annie crying. But once I heard her cry I went crazy and was able to knock the door down. I went towards the person and grabbed him.

ash: HAYDEN?!!
*he started to beat Hayden until Hayden got unconscious*
*he turned to Annie*

Asher Prov
I turned to look for Annie and I saw her crying in a corner and she covered her face with her arms. I went to touch her. she screamed and jumped. She kept having problems breathing and she kept gasping for air. I didn't have her book bag so I didn't have her medicine!

Ash: Annie it me. You are safe now. Don't worry. Shhhhhhhhhh. Calm down. It's me Asher I will always protect you. Do you have your medicine.

Asher Prov
annie turned around and she looked really scared sad sad. Her makeup was everywhere and she kept crying. She couldn't breathe at all and she gave me her purse. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed the needle and injected it in her arm. After 7 seconds Annie was able to breathe again but she kept crying and crying. I decided to grab her and drive her to my house. She was still crying and she wouldn't open her eyes. I could tell she was still scared so Iaid her on my bed and laid next to her. I turned her over to look at me and I just hugged her. She buried her face in my chest and kept crying. Once I hugged her she was able to calm down.

Ash: it's okay I will always protect you no matter what.

We stayed like this and I fell asleep without noticing!

*next morning*

Asher Prov
I woke up before Annie and when I saw our position I was surprised and happy! She was cuddling with me and I had my arms wrapped around her. She was so small so adorable. I didn't want this moment to end so I stayed like this and went on insta.

*about an hour later*

Annie started to wake up to I pretended to be asleep.

Annie Prov
I woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't. I realized someone was hugging me and when I looked up I saw Asher sleeping right next to me. WE BOTH WERE CUDDLING! I started to poke him.