Ch.11

I totally forgot i was supposed to start this then let Kay finish it lol i am so sorry you guys im a dumbass. Anyway here we go! ·Belle
~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugous POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit and stare at the flustered Todoroki. Did he really just start to use a pick up line on me? Does he like me? Do i like him?

I cant. Can i?

"Heh. What was that Icy~Hot?" I ask with a smirk as i reach out and lift his chin.

He blushes heavily as he avoids my gaze making me laugh softly.

"Are you embarrassed or something?" I ask with an amused smile on my face. 

Thats when i realized something. 

I may like Icy~Hot. Shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so thats what ive started. Kay! Continue in Bakugous bit for a few cause i wanna see what you can add from that and then add what Todoboi does! Have fun! ·Belle
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit...Shit shit shit! A crush on Icy Hot?!

"B-Bakugo…?"

"Huh?"

"C-Can you g-get off of m-me…?"

I feel my face heat up as I get off of him and throw away the cigarette bud. And you know what? Icy boy wants to flirt? Then it's flirting he'll get in return.

"Oh and Icy Hot?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"I would stop smoking those things or you'll be as addicted to them as I am to your voice.~"

I say simply before walking out of the room with a smirk and heading into the kitchen to make dinner. I get out the ingredients for chicken alfredo and start to make the noodle dough. I hear the shower start as I knead the dough out.

~Todoroki's POV~
~As Bakugo gets off of him~

Bakugo climbs off of me as I had requested and throws away the cigarette bud. As he nears the door he turns back to me.

"Oh and Icy Hot?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"I would stop smoking those things or you'll be as addicted to them as I am to your voice.~"

He states simply and leaves the room. Did...did he just…? My face heats up more if possible and I sit up. I need like...a shower or something to think straight right now…

I get up and get my things together before going into the bathroom and setting it all down on the sink counter. Turning to the shower I start the water, letting it warm up while I strip. Once I'm naked and the water is hot enough I get into the water. Sitting down I let the water beat on my back as I think…

Katsuki Bakugo, the classes hot head, angry, temperamental, bully, just… I think he just used a pick up line on me… Oh my lord he complimented my voice! Gah! I sound like a schoolgirl with the way I'm thinking… I get up and wash my hair and body before getting out and re-dressed into fresh clothes. Right as I do I hear Bakugo yell.

"Oi! Candycane! Food! Get your hot ass in here and eat!"

"Coming!"

I shout back. Did he just call me hot…? No. He must've meant like Icy Hot or something…

I walk into our kitchen and to the dining table, sitting down across from the spiky hot head that is my roommate and crush.

"Have a good shower?"

I nod and poke at my food.

"Oi. You. Look at me."

I look up at Bakugo.

"Yeah?"

"Eat. Or I'll kick your ass."

I nod, not wanting the shit to be beaten out of me and start to eat some of my food. Bakugo joins me and ends up finishing way before I do. But he just...sits with me while I slowly eat the food he made me. Once I'm finally done he takes our dishes. As he leaves to do the dishes I hear him mumble to himself.

" 's about time...I haven't seen 'im eat an entire meal since he got here…."

I blush a bit at the fact that he noticed that. But...but why does he even care?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. I hope you liked this chapter. And I'll be writing next chapter. So see you there! -Kai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~