31-Vixen

Third Person POV

    they both just stared at each other, waiting for someone to just speak. but Jane couldn't take this staring contest anymore and broke the silence.

"why the fuck is you just standing there and just staring at me? I know I'm beautiful but back off hoe, I have Namjoon."

but seeing Jimin still staring at her with the same ghost-like face made Jane awkward. to avoid that feeling, she just spoke up again, changing the subject.

"anyways, can you please move a bit? you're blocking my path."

the road was big and wide enough for her to get through but for her, Jimin's head was too large that it reached both sidewalks

"How did you know?" Jimin finally spoke up

"what?"

"I said, how.did. you. know?" He repeated. but this time, with his infamous low voice.

Jane glared at Jimin fiercely. if looks could kill they both be drop dead by now.

she then closed her eyes to ease her anger towards him. when she opened her eyes she told him to speak with him somewhere private.
so they ended up talking behind two large trees. but she still kept her distance from him since she was still disgusted by him.  Like, who wouldn't?

"when we were at the party, Saerin was taking so long at the rooftop so I went to check on her. when I got there, I saw you abusing her."

she scrolled through her phone as she was finding something with her brows furrowed. Jane seemed to finally found what she was looking for so she shoved the screen on his face.

the screen showed a video of him slapping a woman in black dress and red shiptoe boots. when Jimin realized that Saerin was the woman in the video he tried to snatch the phone but Jane already saw this coming and quickly clutched her phone and headbutted him making Jimin stumble back.

"moves like that are predictable for me. so try a little harder next time, bitch" Jane smirked.

this seem to piss off Jimin since he was clenching his hand into a fist, making his knuckles turn white.

"delete that video, now!" Jimin growled animal like.

it was like a fight between an orange vixen and a growling grey wolf.

"or what? you're going to beat me up like what you did to her? heh."

Jane leaned to whisper to his ear.

"you want this video to be a secret? then apologize to Saerin. 'cuz you have less time than you think."

he pushed her away from him but not rough enough to make her fall backwards, just enough for her to stumble backwards.

"tick tock Jimin, I will give you 3 weeks to apologize to her. if you didn't apologize within 3 weeks then you know what'll happen if I send this to the boys. maybe even worse, the police" Jane ended with another smirk.

he glared at her one last time before sighing. "why do I have to apologize to her when I was only giving her what she deserves? that fucking slut cheated on me, didn't you heard about it?"

Jane began to chuckle like a villain on movies who was proud on what she did to ruin the main character's lives.

"you're still going to stand up for your lame excuses? bitch, you can't pull a trick on a vixen unless you're a good Liar or a professional trickster. and I suggest for you to give up on your excuse because soon enough, everyone will realize how low and pathetic you really are."

he thought for a second and finally gave up.

"FINE, I will apologize. just don't send it to anybody, got it?"

"you're in no place to order me around 'cuz I already know what I'm doing and going to do."

with that they parted ways like nothing happened. but inside Jimin's head, was a whirpool of thoughts on how will he apologize to someone. especially that someone was Saerin, the woman who has his feelings going all loops like in rollercoaster rides.

he has zero clue on what he will do. and even more frustrating, he doesn't know how to start.

———
A/N : words count: 699

I swear, I did not did that on purpose.