Rose Bay Preforming Arts

Hi! this is my second story, but my first fan-fic. I hope you guys like it!

P.s-there is language, abusive events, bullying, self harm and drug use. If you are not into that stuff then you should probably stay away from this story. Please do not make fun of any of the abuse or self harm events because I have gotten these from either my personal experience or someone else's.

Otherwise, enjoy! mwah!

xx stay fab- Bella

******************************************************

"Honey, hurry up please! You don't want to be late on your first day of school!" Mum yells out to me. I dread the first day, let alone the first day of a brand new school.

"Yes mum, I'm on my way" I yell back to her from my bedroom upstairs.

My name is Katelina, but I like to be called Lina. I just moved to Sydney from Melbourne. Mum got a 'better opportunity' and she took it, which meant I had to move with her. I haven't seen my father sinc e I was five, when he just walked out because he was fed up with my mum, brother and I. And I'm happy he left, all there is now of him are disturbing memories. My brother, Jasper he's five years older then me, and surprisingly we are the best of friends. He's the only one I have, besides my mother, but she's been so depressed since my dad left. She took up smoking but then quit and then she started drinking, lots every night. I am scared for her.

Once I'm dressed in my new uniform, I fix my hair in a 'I don't give a shit' loose bun. Grab all my crap I need for school and rush down stairs.

"Morning honey, how'd you sleep?"

"It could have been better, but alright I guess, where's Jasper?"

"Where do you think?" I think to myself there is only one place he would be

"In bed, but isn't he dropping me off?" I rather that then my mum

"Yeah, I'll go get him, there's some pancakes in that container" she points to the silver container

Ever since mum bought her Thermomix she has been obsessed with it and makes literally everything possible, except cakes. She kills them.

"Ahhh" a sigh of relief sounds as I smell the pancakes, I'm so hungry

I hear footsteps come down the stairs, and I turn around in my chair. Jasper and mum.

"Hey Cat!" He chuckles at the stupid nickname he gave me, I hate it.

"Ha ha ha...very funny!" I roll my eyes

"Did you save me some pancakes" he grabs mine with Nutella and rolls it up and shoves it in his big mouth

"Hey!!!! That was mine" I look at my plate "dumbass" I whisper

"I'm not deaf" mum interrupts our sibling fun

Everyone sits down and we finish breakfast fast. I get my lunch. Pack my bag. Then head out the door with my brother following after me. He's an idiot, but I love him.

I sit in Jaspers car, my nerves are getting the best of me and I'm beginning to become paranoid.

"What's wrong?" Jasper asks

"I'm just really nervous, I don't now why, I just am" I look around the place

"It's fine, I would be surprised if you weren't" he rubs my back in attempt to comfort me

"Can you just drive" I sit back and try to relax

I watch as the trees pass and the houses go by as my surroundings turn into modern suburbia. Then I see those few words that have me paranoid.

Rose Bay Preforming Arts.

My new school, specifically for the talented. I got in as a triple threat, which is that I'm able to sing, dance and act. Jasper pulls up at the front of the office.

"Would you like me to come in with you?" Yes. He's so considerate. But I lie, it would be so embarrassing for him to 'drop me off'

"No it's alright, I'll see you this afternoon, please don't forget to pick me up" I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.

"See you later, good luck, behave and please try to make some new friends" he looks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Bye"

***************************************************************************************************************************

Chloe Mortez plays Katelina. Pic on the side.