English...a breeze?

{Lina}
"Girls I want you all to stretch properly please, this" she points to a girl "is incorrect" and she helps the girl to correct her stretch. The teacher keeps walking around the room and comes to a stop when she is up to me.

"And you must be Katelina, I'm Miss Petrovick, please feel welcome to ask any questions, I don't bite" she laughs and walks off

"She is a really good teacher, don't worry" Zefa tells me

"Okay students, get into triangle formation" all the girls shuffle into formation and I stand in the back line. Of course Nala at the front.

"Katelina could you come to the front please" I'm surprised and I don't really want to but when I see Nala's face I can't say no.

"Okay, thankyou" I smirk at Nala. This is going to be fun.

Miss Petrovick stands in front of us and goes through basic warm up routines. After ten minutes of warming up, she teaches us a routine-it is really fun I get to jump around and wiggle my booty a little bit and I'm enjoying that until I see that blue eyed, lip pierced nerd walk past and I'm standing there shaking my ass. He has a shocked face but when our eyes lock he shits himself laughing and I can't help but to laugh either.

"What are you laughing at?" Zefa asks

"Oh nothing I just saw someone who saw me shaking my ass" I wipe a tear of laughter away

Before I know it class is over and I am feeling so excited for lunch. I just have to wait till this period is over, I have English and I don't know what the hell they do or are doing in that class and I like to know everything and make sure everything is perfect.

"Hey can you just chillax, English is a breeze-we have a young male teacher" she nudges my shoulder and raises her eyebrows.

I'm not stressing out too much but I really want to know what Luke was doing walking by my class room, and what he now thinks of me.

"Morning Zefa" says the tall, young man "is this miss Katelina?" we both nod "hello, I'm Mr. Atae, please take a seat wherever you'd like"

"Thankyou, do you have any sheets or information you could give me on the things I've missed" I know it's only been three weeks into the term, but I like to be on top of my work

"Ahh...I don't have any on me, is it alright if I have them for you tomorrow?"

"That's great thank you" Zefa leads me to a seat next to her.

That whole lesson was a breeze! I had never felt so relaxed in English, it went really quickly and I knew everything that we had been doing so I was fine.

Zefa asks me to sit with her at lunch and I tell her that Luke asked if I could sit with him. She seemed suprised but was fine with it. I have to meet her at the front of the cafeteria at the end of lunch.

I stand and wait at the doors as groups of people walk in. Finally I here a male voice call out for me.

"Hey Lina, you hungry?" He shows me the way to where he sits with his arm around my back

"Very" I smile

"So how was your first lessons here?" He seems truly interested

"Actually, pretty good" I laugh at the memory of him seeing me basically twerking

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He rubs his face

"No I was just..." I giggle "when you saw me-"

"Shaking that ass, that was the best part of my day!" He chuckles and we reach his table. I see three other guys, a tan one with gorgeous brown eyes, one with dyed green hair and the other one is wearing a purple bandana.

"So this is Calum, Michael and Ashton"

Shit. What am I getting myself into.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Zendaya plays Zefa, pic on the side.

I'm sorry guys if my worrying is shit, but please I don't understand why you can't just tap that little star...it would put a smile on my face.

Haven't you's ever heard of a random act of kindness?? Well that's what that is!

Okay, I'm sorry. Please vote, comment and share. It will get more interesting soon.

Ily all. Stay fab xoxo
-Bella